PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is there no coverage of Pat’s rookie camp .

well...if Scott99 rents a Cessna and buzzes the practice fields with HD video cameras...and then comes back and posts the vids...then yeah, sure..I'll show some interest. Until then I'll stay away from this thread...I don't want Scott99 to beat me up or anything
Beat you up ? I’m for peace not war. I haven’t been in a fight in almost 40 years, so beating someone up is highly unlikely.

You didn’t give me much time to rent the Cessna, rookie camp ends today.

You didn’t give me much time to rent the Cessna, rookie camp ends today.
what time does camp end? It’d take me just under three hours to get there. Maybe too late. And my plane isn’t a Cessna, it’s low wing so you’ll have to deal with poor camera angles. Sorry but that’s the best I can offer.

Maybe that’s why it’s closed to media? BB ain’t no dummy when it comes to handling the media idiots.
Lol could you imagine how many " he sucks" and " blows" felger n mazz would be saying if it were to be available lol...

I find it strange that we haven’t heard a peep about the Pat’s rookie camp, which is being run from May12-14. I’m guessing it was blocked from to the press ? There’s not even mention on the Pat’s website/app.
This one isn't open to the media.

I find it strange that we haven’t heard a peep about the Pat’s rookie camp, which is being run from May12-14. I’m guessing it was blocked from to the press ? There’s not even mention on the Pat’s website/app.
I was getting ready to post the same inquiry until I saw this thread. Not one article I've been able to find about rookie minicamp, not one.

could care less...aren't their 4 top picks UNSIGNED? Relax...June is almost upon us
They sign waivers to participate.

Some teams like the attention commencing with rookie camp, the Pats choose not to there will be enough pub come TC ...
All they seem to be doing is acclimating new folks into the Pats system so not a lot of news there.

its mostly an orientation program for the newbs and a few veterans who qualify to be invited... so there's really not much to report

These sessions are typically closed to the media, and they generally open up - if they do - for one day I think either midway or toward the end. I'll have to look back at last year and the previous year to see when that happened. I think there was only one day during rookie minicamps, and then 2-3 days of OTAs with everyone back before they all broke ahead of camp.

Per usual I will be spamming camp social media updates as they happen when that information is available. Be forewarned.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back