PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is there no coverage of Pat’s rookie camp .

Beat you up ? I’m for peace not war. I haven’t been in a fight in almost 40 years, so beating someone up is highly unlikely.

You didn’t give me much time to rent the Cessna, rookie camp ends today.
well I gotta give you credit...you sure aren't any Rolli Cannoli type fair weather Pats fan. Don't worry, I was being facetious...lmao...

7d711c30554a68539d053ec194d4803d.jpg

88fd717166ac89d6c3bf93d7e9758b97.jpg

f31b5210811ed10143782f7eb9ab8a97.jpg

0c94f5e34ee6ff2505bc6f7e522e777e.jpg

172a8e497f2a9ef647c52d284bfa470d.jpg

5e020656c1d01cf1e2475dcadc972a2c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see the young WR's Boutte and Douglas imagine if we hit on Two Sixth Rounders that would be something. :cool:

9f8ce08f18727b119b89b08b345a0482.jpg

c83dd5280405f8fc36d2522a2ae18852.jpg

8d58f4aafdbb1a5ebf9cd7826ae2d789.jpg

db07755a4206dd94817ed04108109542.jpg

959f42899abe9ff4be72497fadb2c593.jpg

744593c7fa0bf5728a993872f35bac9f.jpg

isbp7irowjibgxsz4znn.jpg

"We just felt like it was the right move for us," said Robinson about deciding to sign with the Patriots this offseason. "When I got here, just talking to (offensive coordinator) Bill O'Brien and the running backs coach (Vinnie Sunseri), it just seemed like a good fit for me."

Robinson explained that his decision to join the Patriots related to what he saw playing against head coach Bill Belichick's team for two games as a member of the Jets a year ago.

"It seemed like they liked to run the ball. They got great backs with Rhamondre (Stevenson) and those other guys. I just like the way they do things around here," Robinson told reporters in his first press conference since joining the Patriots.

Along with trying to prove that he's still the same player he was in his first 28 career games, where he tallied over 2,400 scrimmage yards in Jacksonville, Robinson is also hoping to settle into a role in his new home after moving around during the 2022 season.

"It wasn't ideal. I don't really like moving around like that. Kind of hard to just find my role," Robinson said about being traded mid-season. "Coming off the Achilles, there was a lot of talk that 'he's not going to be this or not going to be that.' But, I felt like at the start of that year, when I came back, I was doing pretty fine. And I haven't had a problem with it since."

gqgpfidxgmqxbnbaivzc.jpg

"Yeah, I mean, honestly, it's just how his business goes," said Gesicki of his final year with the Dolphins. "You've got to be able to be professional throughout good and bad and that's kind of who I've always been. So I thought that was a good opportunity for me to continue to practice patience and be ready when opportunities [came]."

In 2023, Gesicki effectively is expected to take over the roster spot occupied by Jonnu Smith over the last two seasons. With limited moves on offense other than swapping in Juju Smith-Schuster for Jakobi Meyers and filing out their tackle depth, Gesicki is one of the few new factors that could help get the Patriot offense back on track after a down year in 2022.

"Obviously I've got a little bit of history playing against this organization for the last five years and have a ton of respect for the way that things are run around here and the tradition and all that kind of stuff that is the New England Patriots," said Gesicki in the spring while meeting with the media for the first time as a member of the Pats. "So I thought was a good opportunity for me to come here and learn from a couple of other guys that are in the tight end room. Great coaching staff. Good opportunity."

Gesicki also highlighted what kind of a draw Bill Belichick's presence was in his decision to come to New England. "It's definitely an exciting opportunity to have knowledge coming from the head coach, so excited to kind of gain some of that knowledge and kind of see the game from his perspective and continue to improve and get better in any ways that I can," said Gesicki.

Gonzo our #1 WR boy he looked smoother than our WR's on that play. Forget about Marcus Jones @ WR I want Gonzo. :cool:
Very smooth in his footwork and hip transitions. Gotta see him in pads and actually processing what’s going on in front of him for a while before I get too excited though. Could be the greatest athlete in the world but if he processes what’s going on in front of him and his assignments at a snails pace, what’s he good for? I guess we could put him on McKenzie twice a year and ask him to cover all those drag/in routes. Hoping for the best. Would love to have a shut down guy again with some silent swagger.

because people aren't going to get excited about a draft full of defensive players, special teamers, and guards when last year's offense pretty much did nothing other than FOLK!

because people aren't going to get excited about a draft full of defensive players, special teamers, and guards when last year's offense pretty much did nothing other than FOLK!

We drafted 2 WRs swapped smith for Gesicki brought in a yac machine in Smith Schuster.
Also we have a offensive genius coaching the unit again.

For one second I read that last photo billboard as:

„ No Bill“

And so i was wondering if Bill hired Matt Light to assist w Adrian Klemm …..

but then I did the dbl-take and read it correctly. No Bull.

I am intrigued by Releigh Webb‘s potential as WR, based on the couple of highlights catches (probably only catches he ever made). His ability to track the ball, catch without slowing down and smooth transition to run after the catch looks good to me.

Very smooth in his footwork and hip transitions. Gotta see him in pads and actually processing what’s going on in front of him for a while before I get too excited though. Could be the greatest athlete in the world but if he processes what’s going on in front of him and his assignments at a snails pace, what’s he good for? I guess we could put him on McKenzie twice a year and ask him to cover all those drag/in routes. Hoping for the best. Would love to have a shut down guy again with some silent swagger.
McKenzie is no longer with the Bills

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back