PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is there no coverage of Pat’s rookie camp .

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I find it strange that we haven’t heard a peep about the Pat’s rookie camp, which is being run from May12-14. I’m guessing it was blocked from to the press ? There’s not even mention on the Pat’s website/app.

My guess is that a bunch of rookies, TC asperents, and a lacrosse player learning how to line up for warm ups and learn to get in and out of the huddle in shorts and T-shirts isn't a lot to see or talk about. You might get it talked about if you had a top rookie QB coming in

My guess is that a bunch of rookies, TC asperents, and a lacrosse player learning how to line up for warm ups and learn to get in and out of the huddle in shorts and T-shirts isn't a lot to see or talk about. You might get it talked about if you had a top rookie QB coming in
C’mon Sir. You’ve been a fan long enough to know damn well if a rookie so much as farted in the wrong direction it would be discussed by the media for at least the next 2 wks of news cycles.

could care less...aren't their 4 top picks UNSIGNED? Relax...June is almost upon us

Signings has nothing to do with rookie mini camps. They’ve had rookie mini camps with none of their picks signed.
obviously you are extremely upset about no access to these all important "rookie mini camps"...I could care less

obviously you are extremely upset about no access to these all important "rookie mini camps"...I could care less
Why are you even replying to the thread if you could care less ? If there was a thread about embroidery, I’m not going to click on the thread, because it doesn’t interest me.

And it seems your version of “extremely upset” and mine is “extremely” different. The accurate thing is I’m curious as to why there wasn’t news, since I’ve seen stuff on the Pat’s website/app in the past.

Once again, this doesn’t concern you. Feel free to move to a different thread.

To offend you specifically.

C’mon Sir. You’ve been a fan long enough to know damn well if a rookie so much as farted in the wrong direction it would be discussed by the media for at least the next 2 wks of news cycles.
Maybe that’s why it’s closed to media? BB ain’t no dummy when it comes to handling the media idiots.

well...if Scott99 rents a Cessna and buzzes the practice fields with HD video cameras...and then comes back and posts the vids...then yeah, sure..I'll show some interest. Until then I'll stay away from this thread...I don't want Scott99 to beat me up or anything

Maybe that’s why it’s closed to media? BB ain’t no dummy when it comes to handling the media idiots.
I use the term mediots often but not many of them are in that category.

It's a catch-22 when it comes to the media and the pats. Fans would like to get as much info as possible but if it helps the team win then it's ok to clam up.

well...if Scott99 rents a Cessna and buzzes the practice fields with HD video cameras...and then comes back and posts the vids...then yeah, sure..I'll show some interest. Until then I'll stay away from this thread...I don't want Scott99 to beat me up or anything
I still wouldn't watch.

I would watch if he rented the Cessna, parachuted out and made a video of his landing on the center of the field.

It’s true. Some elements of the media can bring a whole new meaning to flatulence.

I still wouldn't watch.

I would watch if he rented the Cessna, parachuted out and made a video of his landing on the center of the field.
Now that would be something that would be worth watching. An old guy jumping out of a plane.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back