PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is rex burkhead on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's telling just how fantastically successful this team is that people end up sounding flat out galled that our 2nd receiving back isn't playing enough.

Some members of Pats nation would say it's his hands, others may champion his versatility but there's a minute faction that believes there is in existence a certain video (originally shot by James Ferentz but since shared with Burkhead and possibly Jordan Richards) that involves barnyard animals, @fnordcircle, Ernie Adams and a 55 gallon drum of vaseline. Personally I'm not willing to commit to any particular viewpoint until after James White gets back to me about it.

Some members of Pats nation would say it's his hands, others may champion his versatility but there's a minute faction that believes there is in existence a certain video (originally shot by James Ferentz but since shared with Burkhead and possibly Jordan Richards) that involves barnyard animals, @fnordcircle, Ernie Adams and a 55 gallon drum of vaseline. Personally I'm not willing to commit to any particular viewpoint until after James White gets back to me about it.

You write the best custom erotic fiction.

You write the best custom erotic fiction.

Largely inspired by what used to be your average Tuesday before you moved to Texas
Damn Texas to hell for what it has done to my vicarious entertainment

Last edited:
As soon as he leaves her next year watch him become an iron man and play all 16 games.

Because Ernie Adams has yet to perfect the crystal ball which tells him who gets injured every year.

Think we are stuck with him for this season and hope he gets better , however next season , time to move on

Is this guys 4 games per season really worth a roster spot? The guys softer than feathers

Thank God Bill is coach and not forum posters.

Rex is THE MAN on critical downs late in the season.

Was he a Caserio decision? :rolleyes:

Good news is he can't injure other players while he's out.

Is this guys 4 games per season really worth a roster spot? The guys softer than feathers

LOL. Getting injured while playing in the NFL is not an indication that a person lacks toughness. It means that one doesn't have the luck and stunningly rare genetics to be able to stay on the field consistently.

Nothing litters up a good message board conversation more than internet tough guys.
As my (RIP) first mother in law used to say, "Dollars to doughnuts you'd wet your pants if he looked at you hard."

No one complained about gronk or Edelman or hightower or maybe the did... Then you have Cannon.. such is life in the NFL with injuries... Appreciate Brady being there every week

The pitfalls of roster building.

Harris is keeping Harris from playing. If Harris was better than Burk, he would be pkaying.
Practice squad with you.

Horrible post.

Practice squad with you.

Horrible post.

I mean he is not wrong. Harris is most probably not trusted in terms of blocking otherwise he would have seen the occasional snap by now.

I mean he is not wrong. Harris is most probably not trusted in terms of blocking otherwise he would have seen the occasional snap by now.
This is what I'm responding to.

He wrong on multiple levels and deserves to be called out

picking up the blitz may be a more important issue

LOL. Getting injured while playing in the NFL is not an indication that a person lacks toughness. It means that one doesn't have the luck and stunningly rare genetics to be able to stay on the field consistently.

Nothing litters up a good message board conversation more than internet tough guys.
As my (RIP) first mother in law used to say, "Dollars to doughnuts you'd wet your pants if he looked at you hard."

Who said he is “soft”?

But yes, the Pats need those guys with the genetics you mention.

It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots