PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why I Love And Will Always Love Tom Brady....

Status
Not open for further replies.
brady is the best ever......the GOAT......the legend that will never die!!!!

and i will always love him and defend him......my life is better because of him

but i have endured more humiliating trash talk from my rich wall street buddies over this photo......they are jets fans.....and their degradation of me has been cruel

tom-brady-waterslide.jpeg

but i have endured more humiliating trash talk from my rich wall street buddies over this photo......they are jets fans.....and their degradation of me has been cruel

How in the world does a fan of a franchise that owns the Buttfumble, A toe fettished HC who has a tattoo of said Buttfumbler and almost 50 years of clown show seasons embarrass you?

On a somewhat related note, I sorta miss psycho Tom of the 2010-2014ish years. Not that I necessarily want him to bring back all the F bombs but they, and the I-wanna-stab-you-in-the-face glare always made me feel better lol. When all is said and done, and we look back on Brady's career, I'll even look back fondly on the decade between rings partly because of his insane intensity.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think his drive has diminished one bit, and even if it had, who could blame him? He's climbed to the top where no one else has been. Not to mention he's 40 and his kids are at an age where they'll be looking to him even more for an example.

On a somewhat related note, I sorta miss psycho Tom of the 2010-2014ish years. Not that I necessarily want him to bring back all the F bombs but they, and the I-wanna-stab-you-in-the-face glare always made me feel better lol. When all is said and done, and we look back on Brady's career, I'll even look back fondly on the decade between rings partly because of his insane intensity.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think his drive has diminished one bit, and even if it had, who could blame him? He's climbed to the top where no one else has been. Not to mention he's 40 and his kids are at an age where they'll be looking to him even more for an example.

"I am the guy in the standy" hahahaha

It's just a new meme for "Hatez Gonna Hate".

bradycorn.jpg

Last edited:
How in the world does a fan of a franchise that owns the Buttfumble, A toe fettished HC who has a tattoo of said Buttfumbler and almost 50 years of clown show seasons embarrass you?
James is merely doing some more piss poor, humorless trolling. Pay the simpleton no mind.

Couldn't disagree more. There was a period when Brady was showing Marino-like red in the face screaming tendencies. Not a great look. Much better now.

Couldn't disagree more. There was a period when Brady was showing Marino-like red in the face screaming tendencies. Not a great look. Much better now.
Who cares as long as he was getting the job done? He did it in 2015-2016 as well.

In spite of playing for the Jets and Fins I like Chad Pennington and he was a hell of QB. If he hadn't been hurt and had been drafted by a real franchise we might be talking about two HOFers. For all the crap he endured he put together a decent career.

And to think he's been to 3 more Super Bowls, and won two of them in spectacular fashion, since this was made...

In spite of playing for the Jets and Fins I like Chad Pennington and he was a hell of QB. If he hadn't been hurt and had been drafted by a real franchise we might be talking about two HOFers. For all the crap he endured he put together a decent career.
Yes the two shoulder injuries really kept him from realizing his potential.

Yes but Marino would also throw teammates under the bus.

Tom has never done that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back