PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do we (and the media) care so much about Edelman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it's fair to compare anybody to wes welker. I've called him a product of the system in the past and i still think his stats are definitely inflated by that system, but wes welker has intangibles i've never really seen before.

He's like that guy in baseball that you keep saying, "i just need one more at-bat and i'll get him." then, at the end of the night, you're sitting there 0 for 4 scratching your head.

He works incredible in short areas and i've never seen him leave a yard on the field. I ******* hate when he gets the ball on those bubble screens against us.

Moss kills us with the big plays, welker extends the drives and give moss those opportunities.

lol..............

I

I have to wonder how exactly Edelman became a binky for so many of us. :)

There is a lot of ethnocentric support based on his possible ethnicity/religion.

He did play well today though, multiple gritty first downs.

Last edited:
Mav is actually more angry that we own the banks and the media :rolleyes:

I've been waiting for this...

That 3rd-down conversion was pretty baller, especially for a white dude.

The Jew was actually bred to be a better athlete. It goes back to slave times(Egyptian) when the Pharoah would breed the big thighed Jewish guys with the big thighed Jewess to get a more powerful block puller. This plan actually didnt work as well as was originally thought, scholars believe this may be because the Egyptian words for thigh and nose are very similar.:D

The Jew was actually bred to be a better athlete. It goes back to slave times(Egyptian) when the Pharoah would breed the big thighed Jewish guys with the big thighed Jewess to get a more powerful block puller. This plan actually didnt work as well as was originally thought, scholars believe this may be because the Egyptian words for thigh and nose are very similar.:D

Sarcasm cannot even make this statement correct:cool3:.....

If anything..... Jimmy the GREEK is correct w/ his philosophy of Blacks being superior athletes due to slavery in America (back in the day) 1800's etc.....

If I get in trouble because of bringing up JIMMY the GREEK..... I will:enranged::enranged::enranged::enranged::enranged:

That's a pretty good one. I do have big thighs and calves. Thanks Pharaoh! Too bad the word for "boobs" wasn't similar to "thighs".

Sarcasm cannot even make this statement correct:cool3:.....

If anything..... Jimmy the GREEK is correct w/ his philosophy of Blacks being superior athletes due to slavery in America (back in the day) 1800's etc.....

Oh god... :eek: Not good.

If I get in trouble because of bringing up JIMMY the GREEK..... I will:enranged::enranged::enranged::enranged::enranged:

If it was my board you'd be gone.

I am just reaffirming... what Jimmy had said...

Liberal America would find Jimmy offensive....

Great ARTICLE

looking @ both sides it is a good read btw...

The Greek chorus, Jimmy the Greek got it wrong but so did his critics - Jimmy Snyder and his views on pro sports and race | Washington Monthly | Find Articles at BNET

Lets try to keep it light though, we are all friends here. Whether some agree with this hypothesis or not its a sticky wicket to get into and will undoubtedly lead to far darker discussion than this forum has any need for. My statement was with tongue firmly embedded in cheek :singing:

Lets try to keep it light though, we are all friends here. Whether some agree with this hypothesis or not its a sticky wicket to get into and will undoubtedly lead to far darker discussion than this forum has any need for. My statement was with tongue firmly embedded in cheek :singing:

Now you tell me. :mad:

Understood....

I just wanted to share that interesting article.....

I am done w/ this Jimmy stuff....

It was a good read btw...

Another vote for keep it light too. A few posts back I believe I started floating toward instigation, and I sincerely apologize to everyone everywhere preemptively. And btw, I never even get invited to meetings of The Conspiracy anymore, so no axe to grind here!

Another vote for keep it light too. A few posts back I believe I started floating toward instigation, and I sincerely apologize to everyone everywhere preemptively. And btw, I never even get invited to meetings of The Conspiracy anymore, so no axe to grind here!

Way to COMPLETELY over-react, an expected response from you.
Don't pretend to keep it light when you flipped out after it was pointed out a lot of his support here comes from ethnocentrism due to his possible ethnicity/religion.

I never claimed anything regarding banks or media or conspiracy, nor do I believe it, it's ridiculous you even said that. The fact you went in that direction, is just another typical pathetic character assassination/slander because you can't admit to the situation for Palestinians in the political forum. Stop flipping out and pulling the Stormfront card when I share none of their views. Why do you flip out over ethnocentrism when it's pretty obvious it's one (of many reasons) why Edelman is popular.

Last edited:
This escalated ... slowly. But now there's some potential.

It will be fun to see where this thread ends up. I'll stay out of the serious Jew talk like I normally and ironically do.

That Jimmy the Greek comment still has me pissed, though. Mav, I would enjoy seeing you go off on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST