PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you love to see as SB MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Brady, but if not him, then I'd love to see Blount get it. I think the dude is criminally underrated by most Patriots fans; this week I even heard on WEEI that he's our "ninth or tenth best player on offense." Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like he's overcome some demons from his past, as he seems like an awesome dude who embraces the Patriot Way as much as anyone.

Duron Harmon because a) I've always liked him and B) it means they've seriously impacted Ryan's passing game.

Brady (if they win, which I'm not taking for granted). He deserves it after the suspension, missing out on MVP and while nine. They ran his reputation through the mud and opened the door for jealous has beens and threatened past record holders to criticize him. Even his boyhood idol threw shots at him. Yeah, he deserves this.

LeGarrette Blount, or Martellus Bennett, or Mr Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, JR. But let's focus on the win first. FOCUS.

Malcom Mitchell. Would love to see Quinn smartly take away Edelman with double coverage, only to see Brady adust and Mitchell make them pay.

Regards,
Chris
Speaking of Mitchell, I wonder how he truly feels about the Falcons. Is he not a Georgia native?

I agree with the JE11 and LG Blount reasoning but considering the personal and professional torture that TB12 has endured, and in addition the MPV meaning to his Legacy it has to be the GOAT.
P.S. Get the "W" Pats.

Edelman

Brady by a mile, just for the year he's has to put up with.

Edelman second, just for the brutal hits he takes and being one tough mf'er.

If not Brady then somebody of lesser renown like Flowers or Hogan. Long would be kind of fun since Howie would be beaming.

If I was betting and Brady wasn't an option Blount and Lewis would be my two guesses.

For selfish reasons I hope it's not Ryan or Butler because that will further inflate their market value and make them harder to sign.

Who would you love to see emerge as SB MVP?

So besides hoping for the Pats winning tonight...obviously.. who would you hope to see get the game MVP?
My wife and I hope for Edelman to get it. He has always worked so hard for the team and would love seeing him rewarded for it with a monster game.

who would you prefer or perhaps wonder could be a surprise MVP ( If pats win *Knocks on wood*)

Danny Amendola. If he catches the 1st or last TD of the game, I hit on a prop bet.;)

Brady, simply to get the Montana monkey off his back.

I want our franchise to have the undisputed greatest QB of all time as far as records and hardware goes. Right now, Joe Cool has 3 SB MVPs, Tom has 3. I still think Brady should have had the once Branch has, but eh, what are you gonna do. Just glad a Pat won it.

Also, I want people to realize who the REAL MVP was this year.

5X Champion
4X SB MVP
1X Hottest Wife

What a life, Tom Brady.

Or . . . P Ryan Allen.:D

It would mean. 1. The Patriots won; 2. I win on my "under" bet.:D

TB12 for sure, JE11 next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back