PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you love to see as SB MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Goodell hand the MVP trophy to Brady. Despite what Goodell has said this week, it would be a complete embarrassment for him. And then he could slither under the rock he came from.

Brady... Of Course.

Then probably the Edelperson. Branch would be cool 1) because in order to get it, he'd need 3-4 sacks, including a strip sack w/ TD return ;) , and 2) 2nd {different} Branch to win an SP MVP in the TB/BB era

Would love to see Goodell hand the MVP trophy to Brady. Despite what Goodell has said this week, it would be a complete embarrassment for him. And then he could slither under the rock he came from.
Nah, he wouldn't slither. He'd just remain defiant and keep stating that the courts backed him up because "there was a violation." And the public will eat it up because they hate Brady and the Patriots.

Bill Belichick for MVP after he kicks Goodell right in the balls and pushes him off stage once Roger hands him over the trophy

Malcolm Butler.
If he wins it, so do the Pats.

Alan Branch.

Not likely, but if it happens Pats destroyed Atlanta.

Jules was my 2014 MAP. I love ole Thomas Brady, but I felt it should have gone to Jules.

You crazy.

350+yds 4tds, best 4th qrtr in super bowl history against one of the best defenses in the last 30 years.

I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl MVP as long as its a Patriot and of course a Patriot win. The Super Bowl MVP is usually the winning QB like 80% of the time.

Dumb question:

Has there ever been an MVP from the losing team?

Wikipedia:
Once, Chuck Howley, Dallas, 1971.

Last edited:
In order of who I want (I picked the ones i feel are the most "Patriot like"

#1 Brady
#2 Edelman
#3 Butler
#4 McCourty
#5 Hightower
#6 Chung

I like many of the other players too but many of them have no realistic chance to win. If it isn't Brady or Edelman i definitly want a defensive player to win. All due respect to Hogan/Bennett but I don't like the idea of a first year Patriots winning it.

Brady is the only one that has any historical significance.

If Brady wins this SB MVP, it will be his 4th which would be be the most in NFL history, breaking his current time with Joe Montana (3). Just more fuel to add to the GOAT fire.

Plus obviously I want to see Roger hand it over to him. No brainer.

Brady is the only right answer guys, after all the **** he had to come through, it would be sweet justice to see the Fuhrer handing the MVP trophy to the GOAT.

Neverthless, I just want to see the 5th one tonight. Chung can be our MVP, I don't give a ****.

Thanks for the replies guys.. after posting this we went out and it was a pleasure reading these when I came back... So nervous now ... GO PATS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes