PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would like to do YAHOO Pro football pickem

This is going to be my 15th fantasy/pickem league I've joined this year. Every year I say I'll cut down but I have problems saying no. I need less friends. Yeah, that's it.
Please don't. We need you to spend your life giving us live off season updates by the minute :D.

This is going to be my 15th fantasy/pickem league I've joined this year. Every year I say I'll cut down but I have problems saying no. I need less friends. Yeah, that's it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair Im usually just arriving to the bar at this time, ordering my first of many White Russians
white russians?
havent drank those in decades
Yeah, Im that old

next you will be drinking zima's with a lime

:)

I didn't really think about it until now and considering comments like "Jimmy is a kid that has a bright future", am I one of the younger people here at 23?

or you can bump this thread
LOL
I could do that, Ill do it every wednesday or thursday afternoon
white russians?
havent drank those in decades
Yeah, Im that old

next you will be drinking zima's with a lime

:)

Nah I have a stable of 5 or 6 core drinks. Hennessy, Canadian club, Irish car bombs, zambuca, White Russians.

name of group is Patsfans.com. Password is Brady6. If you like to pick spreads, come join this group. Please make your entry name your username on here. Let's try to get a lot of people in on this

I think a league ID instead of name is required. the league ID is 15221 PW is still Brady6

When we have done this in the past we have used 'Confidence Points' -- i.e., assign 16 points for the game you are most confident in, 15 for the next game, etc. down to one point for the game you are least confident in.

Right now the league is not set up that way. Are you sure you don't want to use Confidence Points?

EDIT: I see we are going against the spread, so no need to use Confidence Points.

As Emily Litella would say, Never Mind......

@AtomicDawg - Don't feel bad. I have seen nearly 700 anime and have seen nearly 10k episodes. I think you have a life...

I haven't seen as many as you but I've watched my share of Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho and DB to fill probably a month. Probably read a ton of manga too including Shonen Jump.

I'm in. Thanks for the add. Looking forward to it.

@AtomicDawg - Those anime bring back some good memories.

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I always like to throw out "Panty and Stocking" as an anime people should give a shot to.

1 - It can be watched dubbed or subbed and the dubbed is actually very funny.
2 - Even anime haters like it since its designed to poke fun at anime and american animation.
3 - Only 12 episodes so an easy watch.

I rarely suggest anime to casual anime fans or people who don't watch it, but I think Panty and Stocking is one that can be accepted by many. Its goofy and good for what it is.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back