PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would like to do YAHOO Pro football pickem

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
name of group is Patsfans.com. Password is Brady6. If you like to pick spreads, come join this group. Please make your entry name your username on here. Let's try to get a lot of people in on this

I think a league ID instead of name is required. the league ID is 15221 PW is still Brady6

Last edited:
On yahoo I am ok with a friendly competition against my fellow patsfans. Having trouble loging in though, says the password may be wrong.

On yahoo I am ok with a friendly competition against my fellow patsfans. Having trouble loging in though, says the password may be wrong.

If you can not get in, and happen to have a gmail, you can make a yahoo acount with your gmail (may work with other emails too but i used gmail)

Maybe its because I'm busy posting on anime forums and out of the loop for known phrases or terms for sport fans, but what is pigskin pickem?

Okay, thanks! I can't do it right now on this device, but I will after.

Also, dumb question - Joining is free right? I ask because one guy on another site did something similar to this and expected people to pay 5-10 dollars to join. Sounded like some scam.

Haha. So if its free and I don't need to enter any credit card or whatever information and I'm interested, I'll reply again.

Okay, thanks! I can't do it right now on this device, but I will after.

Also, dumb question - Joining is free right? I ask because one guy on another site did something similar to this and expected people to pay 5-10 dollars to join. Sounded like some scam.

Haha. So if its free and I don't need to enter any credit card or whatever information and I'm interested, I'll reply again.

100 percent free

A weighty decision, no doubt carefully pondered yet concisely expressed. I commend your absolute firmness in the face of contrary opinions; particularly, the OP's beckoning toward active participation. You, sir, are to be lauded for your resoluteness in exercising the right to dissent. Men like you make me proud to be an American.

john_wayne.jpg

Last edited:
Deja vu, yeah I'll do it lol.

A weighty decision, no doubt carefully pondered yet concisely expressed. I commend your absolute firmness in the face of contrary opinions; particularly, the OP's beckoning toward active participation. You, sir, are to be lauded for your resoluteness in exercising the right to dissent. Men like you make me proud to be an American.

View attachment 13821

I am so confused. I actually laughed at this

I'm surprised let the commissioner edit your picks is only an option. You have a lot to learn as commish. Could be changing all the picks and then deny doing it and then when court proves you did it, just say it was never a requirement not to change the picks.

I'm surprised let the commissioner edit your picks is only an option. You have a lot to learn as commish.

LMAO that really is an absurd Option. Why the hell would that ever be in there

What makes you say that?

This is going to be my 15th fantasy/pickem league I've joined this year. Every year I say I'll cut down but I have problems saying no. I need less friends. Yeah, that's it.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back