Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What impactful player will the Patriots add?

• Marvin Jones

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Golden Tate

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Braxton Miller

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Kendall Wright

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Waiver wire Jag

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Ray Lewis might of hurt some people.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Goodell suspends Brady for lack of wrs

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word yet on who was released to make room for Darboh & Hansen?

I wish we had both of them at the start of TC, because I feel that with time they could both still become productive NFL WRs.

Speaking of WRs, I wonder what Andy thinks of Josh Gordon?

Im going to stop here. I’ll just add that everything you are saying is the polar opposite of the way this team has won for all these years.
There is no point in us rehashing this further. I think Gordon is a worthless loser who will only hurt the team, you think he’s worth letting in to have that chance. We disagree.
Adding problem players with upside at low risk is what this team has been doing for 18 years.

Adding Gordon is no different.

Adding problem players with upside at low risk is what this team has been doing for 18 years.

Adding Gordon is no different.

Well we did get moss at a discount in part due to his perceived “i play when I want to play” attitude.

I wish we had both of them at the start of TC, because I feel that with time they could both still become productive NFL WRs.

I believe Andy called him a worthlesss loser.

I think Josh is a loser but not completely worthless. :p

I’ll take E, F, and G for 500, Alex.

Well we did get moss at a discount in part due to his perceived “i play when I want to play” attitude.
Yea. It was clear that as long as Randy was paid, he was motivated. Once he thought he was being screwed in the money talk, he shut down.

I get Andy's point about Josh still a complete mess and unreliable. Hes not wrong in that. Hes just worth the stretch IMO.

I don't think anyone needs to be released. Izzo to IR brings the roster to 51 before waiver claims.

Yea. It was clear that as long as Randy was paid, he was motivated. Once he thought he was being screwed in the money talk, he shut down.

I get Andy's point about Josh still a complete mess and unreliable. Hes not wrong in that. Hes just worth the stretch IMO.

If the staff feels he’s worth it then I’m on board. Just hope it would be for a conditional pick so we don’t get burned like Oakland just did.

If the staff feels he’s worth it then I’m on board. Just hope it would be for a conditional pick so we don’t get burned like Oakland just did.
Is there any chance to get Gordon?
This talk seems to of been sprouting.

The Chad Hansen pickup... think it's just normal inner-division scheming to pick his brain on the Jets, or an actual roster candidate?
We’re always trying to find out the insider secrets that occur in the bowels of New Jersey in the attempt to be more like them, so I’m going to go with the former.

You clearly aren’t able to look at things for what they are.

When you have known drug addiction problems, and you’re fighting for the custody of your child, you being in a full time rehab program goes a longgggg way in helping you win the right to let alone see your child, not to mention trying to win custody over in any way at all.
Skipping your job doesn’t.
Reporting to his team for training camp would not affect his ability to win custody.
I’m not sure why you think it would.

Ok show me how many players who were suspended multiple times and played 10 games in 4 years Belichick has signed.

First off how many players besides Gordon fit the criteria you just laid out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes