Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Nobody - Pats win Super Bowl

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 16 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever gone into a game with Brady and Belichick thinking this team didn't have at least a 50/50 shot to win. Does that mean they win four straight against the best of the best? Nope, but for now I feel like they'll beat Tennessee, and if they do, I'll feel like they'll beat KC too. One game at a time. I'll worry about the AFCCG (and who we're playing in it) if we're blessed to be there for the 9th straight year.

I don't think I've ever gone into a game with Brady and Belichick thinking this team didn't have at least a 50/50 shot to win. Does that mean they win four straight against the best of the best? Nope, but for now I feel like they'll beat Tennessee, and if they do, I'll feel like they'll beat KC too. One game at a time. I'll worry about the AFCCG (and who we're playing in it) if we're blessed to be there for the 9th straight year.

nope, it means they have a 6.25% chance to win the whole thing.

nope, it means they have a 6.25% chance to win the whole thing.

I said at least 50/50, not exactly 50/50 every time. Also, not really the point of my post.

i hope we will be in Miami :cool:

but if i should predict now...:

W Ten
W @ KC
L @ BAL in the AFCCG o_O

It depends on which team shows up. If it's the one that beat Buffalo, they should at least get by Tenn. Flores flat out coached BB and the pats looked sluggish and stunn

Meteor. I vote meteor.

BB has a problem playing against former Pats coaches or players. I think he is like 12-13 against them. If he can get past that one obstacle and if the Pats look like the team that beat Buffalo, they should get by Tenn. After that, it's a crapshoot. KC has the speed that the Pats have trouble dealing with and the Ravens are just flat out solid. Plus both teams have very mobile QBs, another problem for our slow footed defense. Realistically, I see the Pats getting past the Titans and then losing to KC, hopefully in a very competitive game.

Vince Lombardi will end their season.

It used to be that in games like this the Pats would go out and make a statement. Think Pats vs “unstoppable” Colts in 2004.

If this team does that against TN, then we’ve got a good shot at winning it all.

We should know in the first 5 minutes of the game.

It used to be that in games like this the Pats would go out and make a statement. Think Pats vs “unstoppable” Colts in 2004.

If this team does that against TN, then we’ve got a good shot at winning it all.

We should know in the first 5 minutes of the game.

That's what happened last year versus the Chargers. They looked better in their last two games, but no one was really sold that it meant anything because of who the opponents were. Then they blew the doors off the Chargers and suddenly things felt different. Like you said, they set the tone for that game in the first five minutes. They do that again, and I'll feel a lot better about things.

Just win and give yourself a chance to play KC. I am not afraid of Kansas City nor our players i feel.

Pats will end their season if they continue to play like they did last week.

Jerome boger.

Shudders.....

I see us getting past the Titans, but can't see us going into Arrowhead with this offense and beating the Chiefs again. I say this train ride ends in KC, thanks again to Miami for screwing our playoff seeding yet again.

This year they cost us the #2 seed.
Last year (Miami Miracle) they cost us the #1 seed.
2015 they cost us the #1 seed (lost the AFCCG to Manning and his donkeys at Mile High).

Last edited:
I see us getting past the Titans, but can't see us going into Arrowhead with this offense and beating the Chiefs again. I say this train ride ends in KC, thanks again to Miami for screwing our playoff seeding yet again.
I don't think Miami did anything overly special to win that game. We beat ourselves making too many mistakes on both sides of the ball.

That said, I'd be happy with winning this weekend and getting a chance to play in KC. It's almost impossible to beat them on the road in playoffs. We did it last year but our offense was much better. If we are healthy after this weekend and defense can play a good game (not letting up huge gains and scoring on big plays), I think we have a decent chance of winning. Again, winning in KC means defense has to win the game for us. Our offense is not consistent enough this season and cannot keep up with KC. Andy Reid's teams plays exceedingly well post a bye week.

Pats will end their season if they continue to play like they did last week.
Good point. Any other team can be the winner if the Pats beat themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back