PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who slept well last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dead tired but knew better than to hit the sack before 2:00, but even that delay didn't help. I kept re-playing that Philly 4th down on their own 36 with about 5 minutes left, the Brady fumble, and the absence of Butler for the entire game. These enraging brain loops wouldn't let go till around 5:00 am. So like no sleep to speak of, and feeling the next day like an addict who has missed his fix.

I'll be honest.

I fell asleep OK at around midnight, thinking that I was going to shrug this off.

But I woke up at around 2:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep for almost two hours.

I kept seeing the damn Foles reception and the Brady strip sack over and over in my brain...then got really mad at Belichick for yanking Butler...thought about the obnoxious Philly fans who were either passed out or nearly passed out...realized that this was the first time since 2011 that I had to deal with their losing an SB...and became miserable, especially when I realized that I had to get up at 6:00 for work and couldn't take anything to knock me out (yet another argument for making the Monday after the SB a National Holiday).

So, no, I didn't sleep well last night...thank you very much for asking...

May the OP be reincarnated as a Jets fan for reminding me

I still can’t sleep well.

The 4th and 1, the fumble, and most of all Butlers devastating and humiliating career ending for this team just can’t seem to get out of my head.

It’s fine when i’m occupied or with company but left alone with just my thoughts and those images reoccur constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back