Who slept well last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering...

I got really drunk with my friends and watched thePatriot, then watched the timline and passed out at 330 probably. I slept great

I slept like a rock.......the game was so screwy that I had accepted any outcome mid way through the 2nd quarter

For some strange reason I only had 4 beers.....but man, did I eat

Slept as well as I ever do. That doesn't mean I wasn't horribly disappointed, it's just that for me everything since XLIX has been gravy. By way of contrast I barely slept at all after XLII and didn't even try sleeping after XXXVI, the party was still going on Tuesday.

I slept great aside from the normal negative effects alcohol consumption has on sleep now that I don't drink that often anymore. You should try out the TB12 super exovalve pajamas and combine that with the TB12 hyperbaric chamber bed tent.

I did NOT.

Went to bed shortly after the game (was exhausted) but ended up waking up at 3 AM. Watched some sports shows (not sure why).

This was definitely not like the Giants losses, but this still hurts.

not good at all..

it took me a while to "get tired". stayed up and watched a few non sports shows to try to get the game out of my mind. Slept well, woke up a little depressed, sad, that another opportunity to add to the legacy was lost....but....I had resigned to the fact that the game was going to go to the end midway through Q3, and that whichever team could get the one key stop would win.

i mean i had dreams about losing my arm, but i had also just watched the cloverfield paradox on netflix.
How is that?

I did but then I have sleep apnea so one I put on the mask it's lights out. Did wake up to pee and check this forum to see what the thoughts were.

I slept fine. I'm disappointed they lost, but this team owes me nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes