PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is your favorite non patriots player of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Sanders or Steve Largent tough call for me

I funny rated your post because it got disliked. hahaha. Hey what's your favorite color? DISLIKED
The worst part ? The guy asking me my fav non-Pat is the one who gave me the dislike ! Rough crowd. Is it because he chose to use an "American Hero" while I chose a Nigerian ? For real, that was weird. But - on Patsfans - weird is often the special of the day...

Jim Brown.

The specifics have faded in time, but I just remember him constantly flying past and running over defenders, and keep on going until it took nearly the entire opposing team to take him down.

Barry Sanders as a very close second.

Both players seemed to carry their entire team on their back, willing them to victory over their opponents.

The next one.

Wait, that doesn't work here. Guess I'll say...I dunno I like Romo, used to like Carson Palmer before his douchey comments, enjoed Mike Alstott in Tampa. Have admired Phillip Rivers since that AFC title game and for him knocking out Pedton Tbaginning a couple of times. Frank Gore was always one of my favorites too.

Adam Seward
Lol funny thing about him is I wasn't even around for that and I came to Patsfans already in on the joke because it was a thing on CBS Sportsline (RIP) too.

I hope the Adam Seward joke lasts for another 50 years on this forum. It never gets old.
It'll last long enough that new comers will actually think he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes