PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Is Sony Michel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony should be a beast on screen passes.
He would.

If he became the next Roger Craig I'd be OK with it but as of right now with JE, Gronk and maybe Josh no need to be a top 3 option in the passing game.

According to Boston Sports info, the Patriots are 49-1 in the Bill Belichick era when they have a running back rush for over 100 yards. They’ve also won 36 straight games.

The one blemish on their record: December 20, 2004, when New England lost to the Miami Dolphins 29-28. Tom Brady had four interceptions that day.

Patriots record with 100-yard rusher in Bill Belichick-era is staggering

Last edited:
Who started this..felgah.?

The thing dimwits don't understand about rb position is that a good back looks non flashy most of the time because good vision takes them where they need to go. Think Emmitt Smith.

Gillislee is example of back with no clue where to go. His vision sucked and he's gone.

This rant against felgies dumb take on rb is due to his babble today calling 100 yard rushing performance mostly bad because 'he didn't do anything" .

Translation.. Mikey trying to bolster stupid ongoing dismissal of all running backs since " you can get them off the street like dieon Lewis" . Really mike.? Ok lets go down to the RBstore and get one . Cuz DLewis is gone.

Exactly what we need in December and the postseason.
He ran hard last night.

What I like about him is he does not shy away from contact. When he lowered his head on the 1st 1/2 run and got his pads level to the ground it was magnificent. Additionally the other run he knocked the crap out of Geathers was epic.

He's on a pace for 251 carries. Hope he can stay fresh and not hit the rookie wall.

He ran hard last night.

What I like about him is he does not shy away from contact. When he lowered his head on the 1st 1/2 run and got his pads level to the ground it was magnificent. Additionally the other run he knocked the crap out of Geathers was epic.

He's on a pace for 251 carries. Hope he can stay fresh and not hit the rookie wall.
Hopefully IRex can come back and help spell both him and White.

Hopefully IRex can come back and help spell both him and White.

Depending on how severe Simon's injury is we might see Barner back rather sooner than later.

Depending on how severe Simon's injury is we might see Barner back rather sooner than later.
Hopefully its a mild sprain or dislocation. He was listed as questionable to return. Who knows...

Sony showed "special" burst last night. He still had some terrible runs, but he also had some really good ones. He has excellent acceleration, has a bit of shiftiness, and knows how to lower his shoulder. I still would like to see better decision making and vision.

He's out of captains dog house for now.
I’m sure he is disappointed. Being in captains doghouse is actually a complement.

Sony showed "special" burst last night. He still had some terrible runs, but he also had some really good ones. He has excellent acceleration, has a bit of shiftiness, and knows how to lower his shoulder. I still would like to see better decision making and vision.
Yea picking his way around the goal line is an opportunity to improve. I think the line has some culpability as well.

Sony had 3 big runs totally 63 yards.

10 carries were 3 yards or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back