Which OC for next year

• BOB

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Kingsburry

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 44.2%

• Total voters
I don't want BOB. I want us to start moving to a modern offense. It's not 2010 anymore.
We spent A LOT of money on TE’s, BOB really helped the Pats create that virtually unstoppable two TE offense when we drafted Gronkowski/Hernandez. He could help create a similar offense for Henry/Smith. Also, BOB was the OC for 3 of the Pat’s 4 highest scoring offenses EVER. The 4th being the year he left (same offense). You are truly underrating how good an OC BOB is.

Alabama averaged 41 points a game under BOB. In fact they averaged more points a game THIS year, with basically no superstars at WR, for the first time in a while (no 1st round WR’s coming from Alabama this year).

DeNiro was Way too old for that role.
Yea in real life Capone was in his late 20s/early 30s when that was all going down. When The Untouchables came out Bobby D was in his mid 40s.

Mac Jones is worse than Josh Rosen look him up.
This BS is unbelievable. Okay, you hate Mac, but I did look up Mac's career stats and looked up Rosen's. Here are some career numbers: Rosen, 12 TDs, 21 interceptions, Mac 36 TDs, 24 interceptions, yards per attempted pass, Rosen 5.6, Mac 7.1, total passing yards, Rosen 2864, Mac 6798, quarterback rating, Rosen 61.1, Mac 89. It isn't even close. Now, I expect that you will say that you were just joking and didn't think anyone would bother to waste their time looking up the numbers. But as long as no one did, your assertion that Mac was worse than one of the biggest first round quarterback busts would stand.

We all know what he's doing there. One way ticket, though...that's serious.
He‘s banging Veronica Bielik in Thailand. He can stay there for the rest of his Cardinals contract - five more years - and then some. If I were him, I’d take some time off with Veronica too.

He‘s banging Veronica Bielik in Thailand. He can stay there for the rest of his Cardinals contract - five more years - and then some. If I were him, I’d take some time off with Veronica too.
I had to look her up.

Even though she is clothed, I’m not sure it’s appropriate to post this.1673835881251.jpeg

She looks like a life sized Barbie doll… probably made from the same materials.

1673836738116.png
I need you to tone it down. Criticism of the team/coaches comes with the territory, but literally, 95%+ of your posts fall into that category, and you tend to repeat the same thing multiple times in a thread without taking any time to look up the numbers to back up your take (the Rosen one was beyond way off and just absurd). You drop one-liners and drive by criticisms. It's not productive.

I've come to you a couple of times on this, and I'm trying to be nice. So help me out and pick your spots, because this can't continue.

one-night-in-bangkok-murray-head.gif

Looks so fake. No idea why guys go for fake everything.
The Who, "Pictures of Lily".... ( she has been dead since 1928)
"Pictures of Lily that make my life so wonderful
Pictures of Lily that let me sleep at night
Pictures of Lily that solved my childhood problem
Pictures of Lily, they make me feel alright"

I want BoB just to give us one more shot at running a good 2TE offense. I really think the potential is there with Henry and Smith if we could just find a way to incorporate both players more.

The GOAT TE and the perfect complementary move TE with ideal speed and quickness. Two players who were unbelievably hard to defend.

Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith? Lol

Schemes are overrated. Players aren’t.

According to Tom Curran, Bill O'Brien is the 'primary target' for the Patriots to be their next offensive coordinator. In the words of Curran, it would be an upset at this point if he doesn’t get the job

According to Tom Curran, Bill O'Brien is the 'primary target' for the Patriots to be their next offensive coordinator. In the words of Curran, it would be an upset at this point if he doesn’t get the job
I wouldn’t hate this.
But I’m kind of hoping for someone younger who can relate to the players.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back