PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which teams are you rooting for?

I started watching the Bills in 1984. I never hated any AFCE team except the Dolphins, still do.

The Jets, Patriots and Colts when they were in our division were kind if just meh. I got annoyed with Brady, but my hate was more directed to the Bills franchise itself, for being so inept.

I rooted for the Pats in their first Brady SB because I was sick of the same ol.

So it's not weird for some of us to root for a division "rival" come playoff time if our team is out of it.

The team I NEED to see lose is the Cowboys. For some reason I need to see their fans in pain.
That’s nice.

By running the ball?

They are not going to be able to run the ball the entire game. Jimmy G is going to eventually have to throw and with that bum shoulder of his it's going to be interesting.

The regional rivaly between the Bills and Pats means nothing to me.... So, If Im being honest, I kinda dig their whole "Roudy"(?) supporters, as is less boring than the average public in american sports, so before this year, I would actually secretly not mind them winning (plus, and thats why Im not a entirely good person), would be kinda fun seeing the reactions here

Buuut, seeing as there seems to be a rise in boldness from some Billsies fans around this forum, and we are all animals in the end, they can go **** right off

I guess Im between Cincy and the Rams. Actually, Im on Rams team, i really like Sean McVay and him having a ring on his 1st year with Stafford is kinda huge. Cincy is the epitome of "I do not care, after all"

Jimmy and Tom in the NFCCG may make posters head’s explodes in rage.

If Tom goes back and wins a another Super Bowl with his hobbling team, I predict posters will turn on Bill and have another exodus we saw after 2020.

They are not going to be able to run the ball the entire game. Jimmy G is going to eventually have to throw and with that bum shoulder of his it's going to be interesting.
Their running game is not like it was in 2019. Things always get interesting once they go through their bag of tricks to start the game and Jimmy has to eventually make some throws.

By running the ball?

Their running game is not like it was in 2019. Things always get interesting once they go through their bag of tricks to start the game and Jimmy has to eventually make some throws.

Yep, these conditions would be tailor-made for the 49ers... If it weren't for their choke-ass QB & HC...

Jimmy and Tom in the NFCCG may make posters head’s explodes in rage.

If Tom goes back and wins a another Super Bowl with his hobbling team, I predict posters will turn on Bill and have another exodus we saw after 2020.
Kraft will be cranky too. Something to watch.

For this weekend, I am cheering very loud for:

Tennessee Titans vs. Bengals. Titans just because they earn the #1 spot, and also, I like Mike Vrabel.

SF 49ers vs. GB.

49ers, because of Jimmy G, I liked, I have always liked the 49ers since I was a kid.

Raiders vs. TB. I will be vocal for the Raiders to beat Brady and Company. Period.

Bills vs. KC. I am going to cheer for Josh Allen and his Bills. I think Allen is a very good QB. Keep it in the AFL East. This will be tough; Mahones is also an excellent QB. For me, this game is the Super Bowl of this season.

Reality check: Titans; GB; TB, and KC. Followed by GB and KC, followed by GB. This assumes no significant injuries.

If I were the Pats owner, I would make all players come to Gillette Stadium and sit through all the games together. I would provide food and drinks, and I would pay them. I would hope they got the messages, I would not deliver the messages.

I'm all in on Brady. Love the guy. His success in NO WAY diminishes that of the Patriots or Bill Belichick. They won SIX titles together - unheard of. It doesn't damper BB's legacy one little bit to have to say, "Well you know, he wouldn't have won all those titles without Tom Brady, the greatest player of all time". Because NOBODY ON EARTH could have won six super bowl titles without the greatest player in the world playing for him. So Belichick is still the unquestioned GOAT head coach ever. And he's always said that players make plays, so it wouldn't bother him in the least, I don't think, if people gave "more" credit to Brady than Belichick for the Pats' incredible run. He's got 6 rings as HC, 8 rings overall, and will likely finish his career with more wins than anyone else in NFL history. His place in NFL history is absolutely rock solid secure as the GOAT coach, period, full stop.

So I don't worry about any of that. I root for the Patriots first and foremost, but when they're out, I root for players I love. And Tom Brady is a player I love. So yeah, I want to see Brady win another one.

Ideally, I would like to see Tampa vs. Tennessee - Brady vs. Vrabel. That would be a lot of fun.

At this point, it's a choice of rooting former Patriots rather than teams. I'm rooting for a Vrabel v Jimmy G superbowl with Vrabel winning it.

I predict Bengals with the upset special.

GB blows out SF.

Chiefs and Bills are the best game of the weekend. Chiefs barely escape.

Rams D gives Tom hell, but the Bucs D line does the same for Stafford. Tom finds a way to narrowly escape in victory while Stafford finds a way to choke.

Tennessee Titans vs. Bengals. Titans just because they earn the #1 spot, and also, I like Mike Vrabel.

SF 49ers vs. GB.

49ers, because of Jimmy G, I liked, I have always liked the 49ers since I was a kid.

Raiders vs. TB. I will be vocal for the Raiders to beat Brady and Company. Period.

Bills vs. KC. I am going to cheer for Josh Allen and his Bills. I think Allen is a very good QB. Keep it in the AFL East. This will be tough; Mahones is also an excellent QB. For me, this game is the Super Bowl of this season.

Reality check: Titans; GB; TB, and KC. Followed by GB and KC, followed by GB. This assumes no significant injuries.

If I were the Pats owner, I would make all players come to Gillette Stadium and sit through all the games together. I would provide food and drinks, and I would pay them. I would hope they got the messages, I would not deliver the messages.
.....The Raiders were knocked out of the playoffs so you will not see them beat Brady

SF 49ers vs. GB.

Incisive analysis. Willing to bet serious $ on the Raiders not beating the Bucs.

.....The Raiders were knocked out of the playoffs so you will not see them beat Brady

Maybe, are you getting in my dreams?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back