PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which teams are you rooting for?

Rams it is. Happy for Odell.

Would be very happy:
1. Bucs - obviously

Would be mildly pleased:
2. 49ers - soft spot for Jimmy G, and somewhat feel bad for Shanahan with the 2016 and 2019 SB meltdowns
3. Titans - Vrabel, plus they have no chance of being a dynasty

Neutral:
4. Rams - neutral, mildly dislike but don't care either way. Stars are old and cap is ****ed so they aren't winning more
5. Bengals - only reason why I'd be somewhat unhappy is they have a lot of young stars and could build a new dynasty (unlikely but possible)

Unhappy:
6. Bills - division rival, and Allen is young so he could win a lot more

Very Unhappy:
7. Packers - Aaron is annoying and his backers ("most talented ever!") are even more annoying
8. Chiefs - see above, and Chiefs "dynasty" talk would be back in full force

Would be very happy:
1. Bucs - obviously

Would be mildly pleased:
2. 49ers - soft spot for Jimmy G, and somewhat feel bad for Shanahan with the 2016 and 2019 SB meltdowns
3. Titans - Vrabel, plus they have no chance of being a dynasty

Neutral:
4. Rams - neutral, mildly dislike but don't care either way. Stars are old and cap is ****ed so they aren't winning more
5. Bengals - only reason why I'd be somewhat unhappy is they have a lot of young stars and could build a new dynasty (unlikely but possible)

Unhappy:
6. Bills - division rival, and Allen is young so he could win a lot more

Very Unhappy:
7. Packers - Aaron is annoying and his backers ("most talented ever!") are even more annoying
8. Chiefs - see above, and Chiefs "dynasty" talk would be back in full force

I'm gonna be the World's Biggest Barfalo Billdos Fan... for one game.

Bengals over Titans. Titans are the worst #1 seed since their 2008 team.

Chiefs over Bills.

Tampa Bay over LA. It’s going to be a tough game for Tom.

I’d like to see a Jimmy G vs Brady matchup so Brady sticks it to the 49ers for passing on him, but I also like playoff rematches. It’s a win win for me either way.

Bengals over Titans. Titans are the worst #1 seed since their 2008 team.

Chiefs over Bills.

Tampa Bay over LA. It’s going to be a tough game for Tom.

I’d like to see a Jimmy G vs Brady matchup so Brady sticks it to the 49ers for passing on him, but I also like playoff rematches. It’s a win win for me either way.

You don't actually want to to see the result I bolded, do you?

You don't actually want to to see the result I bolded, do you?
I do. I like to see good teams compete for titles just like it was bad for the game when the Brady led Pats weren’t at least in a AFCCG. In fact, the Pats losing Super Bowl 42 was terrible for the NFL.

A potential Titans/Bengals vs Bills would be horrible for the game.

Last edited:
I do. I like to see good teams compete for titles just like it was bad for the game when the Brady led Pats weren’t at least in a AFCCG. In fact, the Pats losing Super Bowl 42 was terrible for the NFL.

A potential Titans/Bengals vs Bills would be horrible for the game.

It is Impossible to disagree with this statement any more than I already do.

I not only want the Kansass Sh!tty Queefs to lose, I want them dead.

Yea basically. My rooting order:

1. Cincinnati
2. Tennessee
3. SF
4. Green Bay
5. LA
6. Tampa
7. KC
8. Buffalo
Not sure I get this - you want to see Aaron Rodgers win a SB more than Tom Brady?

Not sure I get this - you want to see Aaron Rodgers win a SB more than Tom Brady?
Yeah, Brady isn't a Patriot anymore so I'm in default fan mode of wanting to see someone new win it. Rodgers is too good of a QB to finish with just 1 ring. Would like seeing him get 2 before he retires

But you can go ahead a root for the Bills if that makes you happy. It’s pretty weird, but it’s your life. Not sure how you do it. I was raised to hate the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins.
I started watching the Bills in 1984. I never hated any AFCE team except the Dolphins, still do.

The Jets, Patriots and Colts when they were in our division were kind if just meh. I got annoyed with Brady, but my hate was more directed to the Bills franchise itself, for being so inept.

I rooted for the Pats in their first Brady SB because I was sick of the same ol.

So it's not weird for some of us to root for a division "rival" come playoff time if our team is out of it.

The team I NEED to see lose is the Cowboys. For some reason I need to see their fans in pain.

Last edited:
Cheering for brady to win another title. Is like cheering for Jeff Bezos to win power ball.

Bezos could easily win it just by buying each combination. What if he waited until the pot reached some huge number where he'd be making a profit?

1642718857096.png

Temperatures in GB tomorrow night will be 10 degrees but with the wind chill it will feel -2. Not sure how SF is going to be able to handle this.

Coaching decisions cost the 2015 Patriots.

Coaching decisions, bad luck with injuries, and poor drafting/personnel decisions all contributed to the Pats not facing Scam Newton in the SB.

Temperatures in GB tomorrow night will be 10 degrees but with the wind chill it will feel -2. Not sure how SF is going to be able to handle this.
By running the ball?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back