Not open for further replies.

h0c2000

On the Game Day Roster
Secules:

or Zo?

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
George Scott. In 1967 I was a 10 year old kid who was lucky enough to be on the midway staircase landing to the Sox dugout courtesy of the team's traveling secretary who my dad knew. He asked me who I wanted to meet the most and I told him Yaz. So 24 players filtered passed us and basically ignored me,
even when prompted by the secretary as I still remember him calling out to Carl 3 times. All except George Scott who spent 5 minutes with us and even gave me tips on my baseball swing and made it a great experience.

Last edited:

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I was hoping for more in this thread ...

How about Scott Norwood?

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Chad Scott? (another one of those guys I totally forgot played for us)

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
George Scott. In 1967 I was a 10 year old kid who was lucky enough to be on the midway staircase landing to the Sox dugout courtesy of the team's traveling secretary who my dad knew. He asked me who I wanted to meet the most and I told him Yaz. So 24 players filtered passed me and basically ignored me,
even when prompted by the secretary as I still remember him calling out to Carl 3 times. All except George Scott who spent 5 minutes with us and even gave me tips on my baseball swing and made it a great experience.
Good story but that’s too bad about Yaz. He was probably too busy working a cancer dart.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
George Scott. In 1967 I was a 10 year old kid who was lucky enough to be on the midway staircase landing to the Sox dugout courtesy of the team's traveling secretary who my dad knew. He asked me who I wanted to meet the most and I told him Yaz. So 24 players filtered passed me and basically ignored me,

I salute your post.

upload_2019-6-30_2-16-7.png

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Little known fact about myself I visited Scotland in 2017....

Status
Not open for further replies.