Which NFC team can stop Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
WHo to cheer for, Carolina or Arizona?

I think Carolina would smoke them. Not so sure of Arizona. Palmer isn't exactly Mr. Clutch in the playoffs. I think it would be a toss up if it's Denver/Arizoma

Carolina in my opinion. Their defense might have issues stopping their strong rushing attack, can't rush Cam in the conventional way. Plus Carolina's D line is just nasty.

It doesn't matter. It is highly unlikely for them to be blown out if their defense plays the way they have played most of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think either team is better than the pats, if they show up they can give the broncos a better game than we did.

Cards have no chance against that Denver defense.
Better pull for Carolina unless you wanna hear about how manning at 2 superbowls is best ever.
Just like rays last ride, manning is pumped full of all ghetto drugs in the wold for this run

Carolina will crush them. Arizona should beat them. Of course, if the Broncos' dline juices up on roids like they probably did today, it could be close with either team.

Carolina will crush them. Arizona should beat them. Of course, if the Broncos' dline juices up on roids like they probably did today, it could be close with either team.

disagree, arizona will fold as soon as the denver D puts pressure on Palmer.

I think they lose either way. Close game to AZ, Carolina/Cam would win easy...not blowout, but not close. They can run at Palmer like they ran at Brady BUT better OL and running game. Can't run at Cam at all, and STILL better OL and running game.

They can't score enough on a top tier D to overcome an offense that can counter their pass rush regularly.

Any matchup would be fifty-fifty. The Panthers have a better D but the Cardinals played elite football on both sides of the ball earlier in the season, and if they can put it all together for one big game they are much more dangerous in my opinion. Their ceiling is higher but their floor is lower, so I don't think there is a clear-cut choice here.

As much as I hate seeing Carolina in the superbowl, I am now rooting for them. If they make it, this will be Superbowl 48 ver. 2.0 all over again for the donks. Carolina's D-line will kill the forehead.

Panthers are playing with a mission. They are going to win it all. And I like Cam all the haters are dumb.

Carolina in my opinion. Their defense might have issues stopping their strong rushing attack, can't rush Cam in the conventional way. Plus Carolina's D line is just nasty.
Exactly.

Carolina can run. We were completely one-dimensional. Every run play was a complete waste.

Denver dismantled our offensive line today. Brady has great pocket presence, but he doesn't have the raw strength to escape sacks like Cam can. In fact, Cam won't just escape sacks, he will escape them and turn them into positive plays.

If Carolina wins today -- and they're already up 10-0 -- I think they're going to smoke the Broncos. Granted, I thought we would smoke Denver, but I'm even more confident Carolina will win.

CAR will run right through them..can't wait

Good God either Cam Newton or HGH will win the Super Bowl. I don't even think I'll watch.

Arizona is getting blown out.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I can get on the Carolina bandwagon simply because I'm tired of people complaining about Cam Newton's antics acting like he's some kind of criminal or jerk or something. He's just a kid and he's damn talented. It reminds me of how people way overreact to the Pats. So I guess I'll be pro-Panther for two weeks...

opps posted in wrong forum lol

That NE is out of it I dont care much. Newton is not good enouph to beat the Denver D. Hes medium to begin with. Denver will stop Carolina O cold. The Panthers D is why they are winning, So, Ill root for Palmer. Hes a good guy, and I dont want PM to win another SB. But if I had to Pick PM or Cam, ID pick PM all the way to win.
I really dont like Newton, he shows his colors when winning or losing. Dont want a mental child to win the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots