• New England :)

Votes: 87 79.8%
  • He Retires (Ian Added This)

Votes: 17 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

I've yet to see anyone mention the perfect fit for Brady in 2020...

Indy... really. If Brady wants to win a few more rings, he should go to the Colts.

Colts - Super Bowl ready team, great O-line, excellent offensive mind in Reich, 110 million in cap space. They could sell out to win a few Super Bowls with Brady.

If Brissett keeps playing well, they could trade him for picks and use the picks to draft Brady's successor. Groom him behind Brady. Hell, if Luck decided he wants to play, they could trade him to Dan Snyder for some #1s.

How about that plot twist? Brady retires a Colt, but Manning doesn't. Brady and Vinatieri could retire together.

You're not following him that closely then. His pressers overall and weekly interviews with Jim Gray have been uncharacteristically ambiguous, sometimes even downbeat. Nowhere near the gung-ho optimism of recent years, especially regarding his supporting cast on offense. Tom Curran and others have made the same observation.
Oh I follow it I just don’t buy into that kind of stuff.

Oh I follow it I just don’t buy into that kind of stuff.
Don't buy into what? I was citing objective observations of Brady's own words and demeanor this year vs. past -- clearly different.

Don't buy into what? I was citing objective observations of Brady's own words and demeanor this year vs. past -- clearly different.
I don’t buy into trying to determine attitude, unhappiness, etc from the way someone sounds in a press conference.
I don’t buy into e try little comment or demeanor must have big picture implications.

That’s just my opinion and you are certainly entitled to yours. I asked because I wanted to know if you had different information than I did. We interpret it differently, thanks for providing your viewpoints.

Indy... really. If Brady wants to win a few more rings, he should go to the Colts.

Colts - Super Bowl ready team, great O-line, excellent offensive mind in Reich, 110 million in cap space. They could sell out to win a few Super Bowls with Brady.

If Brissett keeps playing well, they could trade him for picks and use the picks to draft Brady's successor. Groom him behind Brady. Hell, if Luck decided he wants to play, they could trade him to Dan Snyder for some #1s.

How about that plot twist? Brady retires a Colt, but Manning doesn't. Brady and Vinatieri could retire together.
Many have mentioned the perfect fit. New England.

He will ride out as a Patriot since he doesn’t have to carry the team anymore (Defense)

How stupid do we look left Brady win number 8 with SF next year

"We"? Brady is the one who purposefully negotiated this current contract which guarantees that he is a free agent. What were the Patriots supposed to do? Refuse his contract demands and let him walk this year? :)

B.B. always looks for the players that give the team the best chance. How he could see that in another qb is beyond me but when this Happens it happens.

OK which one of you mooks that lives in Providence tried to steal the GOATS Jersey?

@PatriotsReign you live in Providence don't you?

He’d actually be going because the Indy owner is a much better human than Bob Kraft, or was it the meth? It’s one of the two two.

I wonder if there are 3 criteria: Which team needs a coach, QB, and can win now? I throw coach in because I cannot see Tom wanting to go to a new system and taking a year or two to learn it. He is so picky with his receivers now, it is a potential nightmare in a new system. But if Josh McD and Brady go as a package, I could see it happening. There are not many teams out there that can win it now.

He’d actually be going because the Indy owner is a much better human than Bob Kraft, or was it the meth? It’s one of the two two.

The Colts don't have a great defense. Not sure that would be a great fit.

Brady and Giselle are staying on the coast, either East or West, nothing in between.

Obvious answer is LA or Miami. MIA is a cosmoplitan City, has plenty of $$, needs a QB, plenty of draft picks, familiar with coaching staff (ex-Pats), etc.

For those thinking no way because its in AFCE, see Amendola. If this happens it would obviously be because BB no longer believes TB is a good fit for the team or wants to low ball him. Idk, seems unlikely, but we've seen it before dozens of times.

some alert that loser SHefter.

I can't believe he keeps referencing Alex house sale like it is even news
Guerrero going back to his roots in P-town.

Pats vs SF in the SB this year. Pats and Brady defeat Handsome Jimmy G.

SF cuts Jimmy. Brady signs with SF. BB signs Jimmy to the Pats.

Pats vs SF in the SB next year. Pats and Jimmy defeat Brady. I have mixed emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes