PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's your least favorite transaction of the BB era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way you look at it though, they still saved more than they spent in the two years vs. the money they paid in dead cap hits--or in this case, choosing to pay the 8.8m all at once in the uncapped year.

I think it was fairly standard business for years 4 and 5 of a five year deal. After year three, they were in the black. Had they been forced to part with him after only two years, it'd have been a different story.

OR one can argue that the cap hit for parting after just 2 years was so prohibitive that BB kept him around for a 3rd year. I'd say he was a bust even earlier.

No. No he didn't.

He did a nice job of finishing off the last 35 yards or so of the drive Brady was leading when he got injured.

After that, it was watch-the-game-through-your-hands in the hopes that there wouldn't be one last Drewing. And we almost got one, too. There was the "pass into LB's breadbasket that was dropped" and also the "throw ball backwards over head while being sacked" for starters.

Yeah that was our good friend Joey Porter. Had an easy pick 6 if he hung on to the ball.

Other than that he played all right for being rusty...

Not signing Marcel Reece! :D

I have zero complaints.
If I HAD to pick, it's be Lawyer, but even that turned out fantastic for us.

Hiring Matt Walsh or Mangini n retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick