PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up With Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
came back on adrenalin. Limping badly after the game. I doubt he'll be healed in 2 weeks. Expect him to be "limited" at best then questionable.
The fact that he came back in for a goal line play tells me everything I need to know about this guy. He's going to play in the Super Bowl. Gronk is a special kind of freak. It wouldn't surprise me if he pulls a T.O. and plays a great game.

I just hope his team has a better result than T.O.'s did...

Rap just tweeted he'll be ready for the SB...

:rocker::rocker:

for what it's worth, him and hernandez were out downtown partying last night. one of my friends talked to them (and took the obligatory pics for proof). said gronk seemed fine.

know doesn't mean much, but much better than him being at home w his leg up i guess.

for what it's worth, him and hernandez were out downtown partying last night. one of my friends talked to them (and took the obligatory pics for proof). said gronk seemed fine.

know doesn't mean much, but much better than him being at home w his leg up i guess.

Did he have the Gronk travel bag?

Was he wearing the walking boot? That would be hilarious.

What have you done!! Now if Gronk seems limited in any way in the SuperBowl, guys will come back to this post as proof he didn't take his injury seriously and doesn't have the right mindset to be a Patriot!

Leave it to breer to throw some water

Watching Gronkowski injury again...Looks A LOT like Roethlisberger's, which was a high ankle sprain. @RochieWBZ reports he'll play in SB46.

@AValeri510 Roethlisberger came back in the game too after suffering his injury. Played again 11 days later, then sat

BostonHerald.com - Rap Sheet» Source: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski’s ankle injury won’t stop him from playing in Super Bowl XLVI

A source told me this morning that Gronkowski’s left ankle, which he injured on a 23-yard catch in the third quarter, won’t prevent him from participating in the game in Indianapolis in two weeks. The source with direct knowledge of Gronkowski’s condition said simply, “He’ll be ready to go.”

MrBurns.jpg

After watching the NFL Replay of the game last night, he appeared to be walking fine after the Brady end zone TD. I gotta admit, I feel relieved after seeing that.

https://twitter.com/#!/RapSheet/statuses/161913111291498496

Detail on Gronkowski's ankle: As I said yesterday, he's expected to play in Super Bowl. But there is some ligament damage. May not be 100%

Not the best news, not the worst news either.

No, the best news would be that the bending was an illusion. Some ligament damage means it was either a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree sprained ankle. In other words, it means nothing.

I'll go out on a limb. He has a sprained ankle and he'll have a sprained ankle in two weeks. Ice, tape, play game. He will be 99% or less.

Damn people, no one here's had a sprained ankle?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk