PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What tf is Kyle Van Noy talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is Van Noy talking about?

And what is "fur" Omar?

The Twitter comments are pretty funny.

I’m confused. He was literally our biggest trash talker during his time here. Is he going to tackle himself?

Almost seems like he developed a split-personality disorder down in South Beach. :rofl:

Van Noy went to the super bowl tree times in those fur years. I think they've been able to back up any said trash talk.

I’m confused. He was literally our biggest trash talker during his time here. Is he going to tackle himself?

From what I’m reading on the Twitter quotes, I actually think he’s talking about the Dolphins. The Dolphins were talking trash, and now that he’s here he’s excited to see if they can back it up now.

But I’d want to see the full interview in context to see if I’m interpreting this right.

From what I’m reading on the Twitter quotes, I actually think he’s talking about the Dolphins. The Dolphins were talking trash, and now that he’s here he’s excited to see if they can back it up now.

But I’d want to see the full interview in context to see if I’m interpreting this right.
I thought this too. This was very strangely worded on his part.

Reactions: Ian

That definitely makes more sense.

This one means a lot, and Van Noy — the 29-year-old linebacker — didn’t even try to hide it Wednesday.

“They’re familiar with me,” Van Noy said. “I’m familiar with them. I’m excited for this task. They’ve been talking trash for the four years that I’ve been there, so I’m excited to see if we both can back it up.”

--------------------
He is definitely talking about the Pats not the Dolphins. I'm sure there was trash talk he was one of the biggest talkers on the team.

This one means a lot, and Van Noy — the 29-year-old linebacker — didn’t even try to hide it Wednesday.

“They’re familiar with me,” Van Noy said. “I’m familiar with them. I’m excited for this task. They’ve been talking trash for the four years that I’ve been there, so I’m excited to see if we both can back it up.”

--------------------
He is definitely talking about the Pats not the Dolphins. I'm sure there was trash talk he was one of the biggest talkers on the team.

Useful

The fur years were a long time ago.

who the f*ck is kyle van nobody?

• Interesting
Random drug test in 3 2
Maybe Belichick cut bait with Van Noy at the right time.
I always felt like he overachieved here Uche and Jennings have a higher ceiling.

It seems pretty clear to me that what he meant was the Patriots internally talked **** on the Dolphins while he was there. And why wouldn't they have?

• Interesting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back