PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What tf is Kyle Van Noy talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Van Noy was a great player for the Pats and a big part of their success. I wish him well in all the games not against New England.

We'll never see the sustained success in a salary cap league the Patriots have given to us. I can't hate on anyone who contributed to that. Truly special.

You're not as excited as the opposing QBs are.
'
Season not even started and already "defense sucks", now I remember why I've barely been on this site since January.

This is what rock bottom looks like.

Miami talking 5hit on you.
No. Rock bottom is your own fans talking chit on you. This board got there awhile ago.

Miami talking chit on Pats is nothing compared to that.

Feck Kyle Van Noy.

And feck Flo too.

I wish nothing but misery for both of them, and the Entire LOLphins organization, unless they are facing another enemy above us in the standings.

No. Rock bottom is your own fans talking chit on you. This board got there awhile ago.

Miami talking chit on Pats is nothing compared to that.

Not everyone drinks Patriots Koolaid.

The truth is unpleasant to accept. The rubber hits the pavement now. There is no Brady to mask the stench of bad NE drafting.

Not everyone drinks Patriots Koolaid.

The truth is unpleasant to accept. The rubber hits the pavement now. There is no Brady to mask the stench of bad NE drafting.
You gotta try the Ken Kesey koolaid instead of pouring that Jim Jones recipe man. You’ll have a lot more fun.

why do so many ex patriot players start trash talking about the Pats once they leave? It's like they have all this pent up inside that Bill squashed while here and now they all release this nonsense.

You gotta try the Ken Kesey koolaid instead of pouring that Jim Jones recipe man. You’ll have a lot more fun.
Pass me a taste of that too...I sure could use some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes