PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What tf is Kyle Van Noy talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was that the Pats #1 offense talked trash to the Pats #1 defense all the time, but then there was never any way to "settle it". Now he can see if he can do something to keep them quiet. Just some friendly needling, as far as i can tell.

Wouldn't say he quit but always thought he was a bit overrated at least vs the pass. Production might have been a product of the system here. We'll see.

It seems pretty clear to me that what he meant was the Patriots internally talked **** on the Dolphins while he was there. And why wouldn't they have?
I thought he meant trash talking from certain members on the offensive side of the ball during practice and he’s interested to see if they can back it up in an actual game.

going from hero to zero rapidly ... no need to trash talk the Pats like that before he's even played a single down in MIami ... he's like school on the fourth of July -- Nooooo Classss

KVN seems to have forgotten that the guy who did most of the trash talking in the lockerroom to the Defense is gone now. They've got a new leader and the offense will be different with Brady gone.. So him seeing if they can hold up there end makes no sense in the scheme of things.

"Those dolphins really suck huh guys? They're garbage! Don't they suck guys?"

"Yeah Kyle"

"Wow these guys are major trash talkers"

Random drug test in 3 2
Maybe Belichick cut bait with Van Noy at the right time.
I always felt like he overachieved here Uche and Jennings have a higher ceiling.
Wowza. Well I am loving life if Uche and Jennings have a Van Noy ceiling. We are talking about a smart player who produced and won.

I love me some Van Noy. Everything. Arguably a top five BB acquisition when you consider what he gave / got. A 6th for Van Noy and a 7th ??!? Loved it.

He got his $. I am so glad he was on the Patriots for the most recent SB runs.

Wowza. Well I am loving life if Uche and Jennings have a Van Noy ceiling. We are talking about a smart player who produced and won.

I love me some Van Noy. Everything. Arguably a top five BB acquisition when you consider what he gave / got. A 6th for Van Noy and a 7th ??!? Loved it.

He got his $. I am so glad he was on the Patriots for the most recent SB runs.
Van Noy is a JAG. His success was more scheme related than pure talent. He made the most out of his opportunity, but BB will be able to find someone to replace his production.

I'm excited to see the Pats younger, faster LB's this season. Uche and Jennings have a higher ceiling than VN. Even Rivers could make some noise if he can stay healthy.

Bulliten board material.

Both teams taking trash, like every game. Move on - we don’t need fur hundred replies.

This is what rock bottom looks like.

Miami talking 5hit on you.

Van Noy is a JAG. His success was more scheme related than pure talent. He made the most out of his opportunity, but BB will be able to find someone to replace his production.

I'm excited to see the Pats younger, faster LB's this season. Uche and Jennings have a higher ceiling than VN. Even Rivers could make some noise if he can stay healthy.

If Either rookie is as good as VNoy, I’ll be happy. Saying he’s a JAG, I just can’t agree.

My first thought was that the Pats #1 offense talked trash to the Pats #1 defense all the time, but then there was never any way to "settle it". Now he can see if he can do something to keep them quiet. Just some friendly needling, as far as i can tell.
Thank you. I don’t know why this is so hard for people to comprehend..

Clearly van noy suffered some sort of burst brain aneurysm in the playoffs last year while watching Henry run by him all game long, because, god knows, van noy was too slow and chicken to actually tackle the dude!

He also said we were about to embark on a "revenge tour" prior to the playoffs last year......

I'm strongly considering calling the 2016-2019 part of the dynasty the "fur years".

People who are in awe this statement cant ever have been on a football field. Like, its pretty obvious just like Kontra said

if you dont think the Offense and Defense **** on each other every snap on practice, i dont know what to tell you

I'm not interested in what He has to say. Isn't Van Noy the one who came up with a nickname for the defense in the middle of the season? That didn't work out and I'm sure Bill didn't like it. I'm glad he's gone.

He was also all about the "boogeymen" until every good offense we played steamrolled us last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes