PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Texans Talk is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. The Texans fans are one of the funniest people in NFL. They are the opposite of the jets fans in terms of funny.

I work with a bunch of Texans fans and my buddy posted this on my FB wall. They are a good bunch.

You going *********** ? 21 degrees, snow and night game this Saturday. Well...... crap.

Just finished reading their whole thread. Yeah, a couple of them are funny. The rest are delusional morons.

I especially liked this gem:

"PPG stats don't mean anything. Everyone goes by YPG...." FML :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know a few Texans fans and the general feel is that they'll probably lose, but there is always a chance. There is some talk of the 2010 playoffs as well.

Personally, I think it'll be tight early, but the Pats will pull away. I'm thinking 30-13 right now.

EDIT - But I'm honestly not sure how they'll score a TD...maybe a coverage breakdown?

Agreed. The Texans fans are one of the funniest people in NFL. They are the opposite of the jets fans in terms of funny.

Oh, come on, you're being way too critical of jets fans' sense of humor. I used to post on a message board with a couple of jets fans (and Joker), and they called Tom Brady "Tom GAYdy". Get it? They inserted the word 'gay' into Brady's last name in order to imply that Brady was a homosexual! :D

It was comic gold, Jerry!

Yeah, I know a few Texans fans and the general feel is that they'll probably lose, but there is always a chance. There is some talk of the 2010 playoffs as well.

Personally, I think it'll be tight early, but the Pats will pull away. I'm thinking 30-13 right now.

EDIT - But I'm honestly not sure how they'll score a TD...maybe a coverage breakdown?
isn't it always essentially tight early? even in games that become 34-13? :)

I have some in-law season ticket holders in Houston who root for the Pats except when they play the Texans. Really good folks! They absolutely hate the Osweiler acquisition and LOVE their defense. They are sick and tired of not showing up against the Pats, especially on national TV. They are not expecting to win, but are hoping for a decent showing.

Lots of long term animosity for the Colts and the "Teabagger". Like I said, really good folks! :D

Let me check this before I type........Yea, we just beat a 12-4 team. Don't give me anything like their "First or Second String QB was not playing". And just what makes you think that the Pats "First string QB will be playing?" I know guys in Boston.............:)

Holy Crap.

Don't tell this guy they just beat a 12-4 Carr-less team and oh......by the way..... Brady might not play. He knows people you know.

I just found MCI's source. :eek:

The only question to me is whether or not the Texans can cover the spread. Short of Clowney just absolutely going off and Osweiler playing the game of his life, I don't see any way the Texans win this.

isn't it always essentially tight early? even in games that become 34-13? :)

Heh, we were up 17-0 on the Jest with 14:00 to go in the 2nd quarter. I don't think this is going to be that kind of slaughter. I could reasonably see this being a one score game shortly before halftime.

But we could just as easily roll them up like we did the Tebow Broncos...which is actually a good comparison for this game in some ways.

Oh, come on, you're being way too critical of jets fans' sense of humor. I used to post on a message board with a couple of jets fans (and Joker), and they called Tom Brady "Tom GAYdy". Get it? They inserted the word 'gay' into Brady's last name in order to imply that Brady was a homosexual! :D

It was comic gold, Jerry!

Yeah, thankfully Patriots fans stay away from cringe-inducing bad puns and nicknames, the low-hanging fruit of com—

Heh, we were up 17-0 on the Jest

Come on, that's just not who we are—

Lots of long term animosity for the Colts and the "Teabagger". Like I said, really good folks! :D

Well, uh...

I predict the game opens as a scoreless tie and remains that way for a period of time.

So....no chance of a league imposed handicap for this game?

You sure about that?

tumblr_inline_n6lxpg6ikJ1qb19wj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots