PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What story line are you looking forward to the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For me it has to be the combo of Bennett/Gronk and how they will be used together. Beyond excited to see these two lined up in the RZ...all over the place ect.

Also pretty excited to see what Lewis will come back with from surgery...will he be the same? Or lose a step?

I think it'd be hard to top your pairing of Gronk/Bennett. That is going to make us all excited.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the WRs look (with Hogan, etc), and how the CBs look with Jones, Roberts, etc.

I hope hope hope that Grop tears it up the first four games and makes Goodell eat doo doo.

Bob Kraft dragon kicking Goodell off of the platform at the SB trophy ceremony.

I hope hope hope that Grop tears it up the first four games and makes Goodell eat doo doo.
I hope hope hope Brady tears it up first four games and makes Goodell eat doo doo.

Even better, @Froob--although I don't mind Tune's idea either, should it come down to that. Like I mentioned last year, nothing would piss off the fanbases of the other 31 teams--as well as Goodell, like seeing our backup QB2 play well out of nowhere.

Most assume that we're done when Brady is, and don't even know who the hell Jimmy Garappolo is.

I hope Goodell eats doo doo and gets his pee pee gnawed off by a pack of rabid weasels...
Goodell doesn't have a pee pee.

Dont'a Hightower's statement year. He was snubbed off of a lot of lists last year, hardly thought of when speaking of the best linebackers in the league (in a general sense, I know he's loved here)

Thinking he has a monstrous season especially with all the quality big boys playing in front of him.

Also, the maturation and progression of Malcom Butler

Garoppolo going 4-0 with the following stat line:

1000 yards 10 TDs/ 1 INT 68% comp

shows up huge for the 2 national games (cards and texans) and has the talking talking head rabidly foaming at the mouth

Garoppolo going 4-0 with the following stat line:

1000 yards 10 TDs/ 1 INT 68% comp

shows up huge for the 2 national games (cards and texans) and has the talking talking head rabidly foaming at the mouth
Why do you think he'll be intercepted?

Brady, he's going to cram a Lombardi up Goodells ass.

I think it'd be hard to top your pairing of Gronk/Bennett. That is going to make us all excited.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the WRs look (with Hogan, etc), and how the CBs look with Jones, Roberts, etc.

The Gronk/Bennett pairing is going to be unbelievably nasty. I want them to extend Bennett right now. Opposing defenses are going to have no answer, and if they end up playing Seattle in the SB they will be strongest at Seattle's greatest weakness, handling quality TEs. That's a long ways off but a distinct possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes