Daniel Graham

Matt Light 6/23/78

DeSi_PatzGal said:
Mine is - 8/10

Tom Brady - 8/3:D

8/6
mine is closer :singing:

Last edited:
Cool. As of a few days ago, there is now a Pat with the same birthday as me. Jonathan Smith 11/28. Except he's 5 years older. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he has a solid season.

If the Pats B-days have to approach the actual retail price of my B-day without going over, then for me it is....... Thomas Brady.

If not, then I'm afraid it's Marquise Hill.

smg93 said:
My Bday is September 8. Closest to me are Rosie Colvin Sept. 5 and Chad Scott Sept. 6. Happy Bday by the way to Rosie, Chad, and Me!

Happy Birthday. mine was yesterday 9/5 which I share with Rosie and Happy B Day to Chad Scott today 9/6

Jarvis Green 1/12/79

My birthday is January 15th

Mike Wright and I share the same birthday. Just not the same year. He's almost a decade younger than I am.

MY Birthday: January 5th.

Asante Samuel and Pierre Wood's Birthdays: January 6th.

Asante is the man. :rocker:

Same day as IR'd Mel Mitchell and former Pat Ty Law, February 10th.

jimmyjames said:
Happy Birthday. mine was yesterday 9/5 which I share with Rosie and Happy B Day to Chad Scott today 9/6

Thanks and belated Happy Birthday to you!:eat3:

Ellis Hobbs (5/16/83) is exactly 10 years minus one day younger than me.

Rodney, Don Davis and Troy are the only players older than me. I am getting old. I guess that means my chances of someday playing for the Pats are getting slimmer.

Just from Month/Day it would be Ellis Hobbs.

As far as the actual day I was born, Bruschi is closest.

I share a birthday with Doug Gabriel! He's bound to be average! err... oh... damn

Ryan O'Callaghan days away in July.

Plus my ancestor saved his ancestors's life about a 1,000 years ago.

So he owes me a good season.:D

"Which of you", said Duinechad, "will undertake to fight against the three sons of Turgeis, namely Sitric, and Tor and Magnus? And it is in their ship Cellachan is." "Let them be left to us", said Segda, and Failbe, and Congal, for they went to Scelig Michil and devastated the country. But we shall take them in hand for our share to-day."

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/5579/callahan.html

Last edited:
patsox23 said:
Maroney (2/5) and Ty Warren (2/6) are closest to mine (2/3).

Thanks for doing the leg work.:D I'm 2/4

Heh, I share a birthday with Marquise Hill. Vrabel and Wilson are also close, and in terms of chronological age, I'm closest to none other than... Tom Brady.

Let's hear it for the Leos, best month of the year (oh, the July part doesn't count - just us August Leos). :D

Last edited:
Richter said:
Heh, I share a birthday with Marquise Hill. Vrabel and Wilson are also close, and in terms of chronological age, I'm closest to none other than... Tom Brady.

Let's hear it for the Leos, best month of the year (oh, the July part doesn't count - just us August Leos). :D

Naaa, February is the best month. Super Bowl baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back