PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is BB's biggest mistake as head coach/GM of Patriots?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What is BB's single biggest mistake as Patriot's Head Coach/GM?

• Total voters
Winning has been, is now and forever will be, about the players who perform the best, not the coaches.
Can we not have this descend into another Brady VS Belichick everyone loses because there is no "right" answer thread? There are already what thirty of them?

Too late.

Sweet backpedal. Tell us again how Brady gained nothing from BB as a coach.
As I said. I am done with your trolling. If you want to have a thread devoted to how ****ty Brady is, then go start one. This thread was about Belichick.

Can we not have this descend into another Brady VS Belichick everyone loses because there is no "right" answer thread? There are already what thirty of them?

Too late.
My trolling? Excuse me?

You have lied numerous times about things I never even said and think BB wasn't Brady's coach nor did BB draft him even though he is the GM and that's what he does.

Very disingenuous. It's just that I've embarrassed you, so you're looking to bail.

My trolling? Excuse me?

You have lied numerous times about things I never even said and think BB wasn't Brady's coach nor did BB draft him even though he is the GM and that's what he does.

Very disingenuous. It's just that I've embarrassed you, so you're looking to bail.
Yes your trolling, this is a thread on a question asked about Bill Belichick. If you want to troll Brady, there is a Brady forum, have fun.

Have we made any progress on what Bill’s biggest mistake is?

Yeah I guess it was drafting Brady according to the guy that has taken over this thread.:cool:

But to get back to the thread. I have a couple. 1 drafting a 7th round projected safety in round two with Tavon, and then letting his dog pick a kicker in the 5th round that never started a game here. There, thread over.

I don't even know who you are - please feel free to go back and cite/post any thread where I did what you accuse me of above. I'll wait.

Yeah I guess it was drafting Brady according to the guy that has taken over this thread.:cool:

But to get back to the thread. I have a couple. 1 drafting a 7th round projected safety in round two with Tavon, and then letting his dog pick a kicker in the 5th round that never started a game here. There, thread over.
While those were bad, they can’t be the worst.

My trolling? Excuse me?

You are a troll.

You have argued with at least fifteen users now. You only come on to troll.

While those were bad, they can’t be the worst.
I mean those were the only two I really hated. I am not really one of those fans that go after players and coaches even when its bad, so I cannot really come up with too many things that sent me over the edge. I mean I didnt like the Cam signing, but I get it, but I am sure others can think of some better than I could.

Too late.
It's perfectly relevant to the thread topic and is even part of the poll. What thread do you think you're in?

A slight majority are going with the Butler benching in the SB.
Next is letting Brady walk (my choice).
I kind of lean toward the 4th and 2 call in Indy but that option wasn't there.

A slight majority are going with the Butler benching in the SB.
Next is letting Brady walk (my choice).
I kind of lean toward the 4th and 2 call in Indy but that option wasn't there.

Except that was a first down. That horrible spot call makes me top 10 list for Goodell Bagjobs vs the Pats. You can see the ref move his angle as he decided to do it, after he originally had it marked correctly. Great job by Faulk to trap it to his chest, but he was marked 2 yards behind where his forward progress actually was. Anyone can see the replay on You Tube.

The Pats were jobbed and Goodell's plan to try to affect seedings even back then, were in full effect.

Last edited:

Too late.
These people (on both sides) are functionally insane.

Actually, one side is completely sane and honest. The other has a full stock of Brady Underoos on their closet and go knows what else on their walls.
No I would say one side is discussing reality and the other side...which is you, are trolling a board. I am thinking because basically you are a fan of another team that Brady has hurt....probably chiefs, so you come to the board and act like a pats fan so you can bash Brady while saying, but it has to be real I am a pats fan after all. I mean at this point, even trolls are like, ok I give up Brady is the best, so he must have really hurt you bad. It must have been devistating to the point you are embarrassing yourself on a pats board by trashing the best player this team ever had. I would say its pretty amazing, but its been done before, your act is not new. I mean you keep saying the wrong things like you get your years wrong, I have seen other posts where people keep correcting you. I am not sure how much homework you did before you got here, but you need to brush up. Patriots fans are pretty knowledgeable with years and things that have happened, so you stick out a bit.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back