PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What if Belichick left, and Brady stayed?

Parcells also went to a rival and took one of the trans best players with him
We had one of those on the team??? OK NTTAWWT

It's getting boring how every thread at this point devolves into this weird, totally manufactured "Homers vs Bradyites" ****. Like my God are y'all just looking for something to get angry about? Both sides are so goddamn annoying and the vitrol is totally, absolutely, quantifiably useless and contributes nothing to anyone enjoying anything here.

I get that the sides will always exist. But the arguments are equal parts cringe and annoying.
I don’t understand how any Pats fan could dislike or be indifferent to Tom. Without him there are no 6 Lombardi trophies. He is my favorite Patriot/athlete of all time but still recognize that without Bill there aren’t 6 Lombardis either.

The one or the other being more responsible for the success arguments are foolish at best IMHO. People forget that Bobby Kraft (love him or hate him) can claim a lot of the credit as well. For my money he is the best owner in the league.

We never had this asinine topic in the sub forum. We discussed Brady there because peoples delicate fragilities were too offended on the main forum.

So says the most delicately fragile of all asinine topic posters in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers forum. :whistle:

Last edited:
The ignore feature is so awesome. Lol

I look to the past ... what happened when Parcells lighted out of here? Vilified to this day in New England.

Same thing would have happened to Belichick if he was the one who walked away from the Patriots.
Belichick is a hard guy to like at least compared to Brady. But I don't think he'd be vilified like Tuna unless he also mailed in a Super Bowl, went to the Jets and stole one of the Patriots most beloved players in his prime.

Belichick is a hard guy to like at least compared to Brady. But I don't think he'd be vilified like Tuna unless he also mailed in a Super Bowl, went to the Jets and stole one of the Patriots most beloved players in his prime.
If Belichick walked away from this team following the 2019 season he would have been crucified. No doubt about it in my mind. And with social media the way it is now, the villification of BB would have surpassed anything the tuna had to endure.

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

The ignore feature is so awesome. Lol
Yeah typically when fragile female posters like you come here and cant debate anything (because you really dont know anything) and cant take any type of criticism (because you arent really here to learn) you just run away and ignore everyone.

Its a huge sign of weakness that you arent able to debate nor take any heat and it just shows what a weak person you are.

Yeah typically when fragile female posters like you come here and cant debate anything (because you really dont know anything) and cant take any type of criticism (because you arent really here to learn) you just run away and ignore everyone.

Its a huge sign of weakness that you arent able to debate nor take any heat and it just shows what a weak person you are.
Don’t call what you do debating.

Please.

You’re a troll.

Don’t call what you do debating.

Please.

You’re a troll.
Like I said coming from a racist idiot its a complement.

Did the white people hurt you today?

Like I said coming from a racist idiot its a complement.

Did the white people hurt you today?
You’re really fixated on the race stuff.

I’m actually a Chinese woman.

Watching an episode of Donovan, Susan Sarandon's character says "I think of Boston as a big ice cube full of angry people." Ray says "that sounds right."

How is it a dead horse? Everytime this topic is made it gets locked prematurely or moved to another forum.

Maybe people should be allowed to talk about it as much as they want, it's one of the most interesting topics in franchise history.
Its not. Dont let this troll idiot bother you.

AMFootball's face. Now THATS a dead horse

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back