PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What game do you MOST want to win 41-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to squash the Chargers of course, but I'd be in hog heaven if we popped the Colts 41-7....:)

How great was 44-7 at the Meadowlands in teh 2nd game of 2002 in a monsoon? Sat through every snap w/ my buddy in his Vinny jersey. haha.

Too bad the rest of the year didn't work out that well but man those first two games were great.

So yes, 41-7 to open the year would be best.

Last edited:
Let's imagine, in our 14-2 season, we win the majority of those games by 3-14 points. One game, however, we stop the living daylights out of someone. Who would you most like that game to be against?

I know the Colts is going to be the popular answer, but I'm going to pick the Chargers. Their fans are incredibly c*cky for a team that hasn't even won a playoff game since Bill Clinton was the President, and LT seems to think that it's their god-given right to beat us up.

I want a 30 point blowout in that game. It's not too realistic but I can dream.

What game would you pick?

MIAMI!!!!!

Let's imagine, in our 14-2 season, we win the majority of those games by 3-14 points. One game, however, we stop the living daylights out of someone. Who would you most like that game to be against?

I know the Colts is going to be the popular answer, but I'm going to pick the Chargers. Their fans are incredibly c*cky for a team that hasn't even won a playoff game since Bill Clinton was the President, and LT seems to think that it's their god-given right to beat us up.

The Chicago game, of course.

no question the COLTS game

revenge would be sweet, well, it wouldn't be full revenge, but as much revenge as you can get during the regular season

Opening day at the Jets. F*ck them.

How great was 44-7 at the Meadowlands in teh 2nd game of 2002 in a monsoon? Sat through every snap w/ my buddy in his Vinny jersey. haha.

Too bad the rest of the year didn't work out that well but man those first two games were great.

So yes, 41-7 to open the year would be best.

I was at that game, too. Best part was heading down behind the Pats bench with about 5 mins to go in the game and about 500 Pats fans chanting "P-A-T-S, Pats Pats Pats!" to the chagrin of the Jets fans nearby. Also, I got to meet Tara Reid who was nailing Brady at the time.

Bring it. We feel the same way.

What a great game this is going to be. Oh lord I can smell it!

Can the season start tomorrow?? Please!?

If there's a blowout on either side in that game, many a Monday at the office is gonna suck a**.

i'll go with the jets as well. Would love to start the year on such a high.

i'll go with the jets as well. Would love to start the year on such a high.
I would love to say the jest's, Dolts, Fizzle-ers, and donkeys (*in the playoffs) but I will go againts the main stream here, and say as proposed earlier that we win each game by 3-7 points, except the last one.....

Against the Giants...in the meadowlands, showing all playoff contenders that we will be feared, and they wont know how to play us....JMO.

PD.

My priority would be spanking Indy, then Denver then San Diego.
Frankly nobody else deseves my respect enough for me to hope for a trouncing.
I expect at least 6 blowout victories this year.
Of course everything depends on staying healthy...

This may have been put up already,how about a 46-10 whuppin' of" Da Bears" in the Super Bowl to avenge the 1986 SB drubbing they gave us?The score might be slightly off,just going on memory....

Oh Dude, you have no idea... Man. We recently at my job had a staff retreat, where people from the San Francisco office came out to New York and we all went out to drinks afterwards. This one guy was apparently a die hard Chargers fan, and I sort of jokingly ribbed him about the game, and he got INTENSE about it. I mean, you know, we're out with a bunch of women, everybody's just kicking it, and he made the whole situation super awkward. He got this real dark look on his face and just went off, talking about how the loss had nothing to do with the Patriots at all, it was totally San Diego shooting themselves with bad plays. I'm like, "guy, even after the Drayton Florence fumble, we were down 8 points in your stadium in the 4th quarter." He didn't want to hear it though, he acted completely incredulous like I was some kind of idiot for suggesting that the Patriots could even hang out on the same field as the Chargers. They're way, way delusional. It's a good team, but they're by no means a powerhouse yet. Win a playoff game, guys.

Yes, definitely the Chargers. Because I hate their fans.

If I were a Chargers fan, I would feel more like the Chargers LOST the game instead of the Pats winning it.

Chargers for sure.

All I hear their fans talk about is how they should had won the Super Bowl, that they were robbed, that they were the best team last year and everybody knew it and how the Patriots are sore winners.

Yeah it was close Charger fan and you had a better team, but all those sacks Merriman had meant nothing. All those TDs by LT, meant nothing. You lost your coach. You lost your two coordinators. You lost Donnie Edwards. Stop being so ****y after a couple good seasons. Remember, you were at the beach when the team was losing and you were selling your tickets to Raiders fans for the match up.

Be a fan for life and earn some respect from other fans. Good times and bad. Just happens, some teams fans don't have to worry about too many bad times.
sounds like you're calling out bandwagon fans...of which every franchise, even the pats, have some.

Just thinking about sitting in that stupid dome watching those douches celebrate makes 41-7 seem like letting Indy off easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back