PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What game do you MOST want to win 41-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets and Chargers would be nice, but I think I'll go with the Colts.

In Miami, I have to agree with he who said it earlier. Too many nightmare games down there to not want to stomp the ****e out of them.

SD and Indy are also good choices.

However, I'd love to get Denver in the playoffs and just run all over them.

As coach Yost (sp) said in Remember the Titans, "Run it up Herman (ok, Bill), Leave no doubt!" That would be my motto for any playoff game with the Donkeys.

No one. I want a perfect 19-0 season of 19 two-minute drill 3 point wins so every team the Pats beat is eating their hearts out over how they should have won that game.

SB 42

Pats 41

da Bears 7

easily the chargers. hate their bandwagon jumping, fair weather, know nothing moronic fanbase.

easily the chargers. hate their bandwagon jumping, fair weather, know nothing moronic fanbase.

Ugh...I live in SoCal, I know all about it. Cant stand those SoCal raider fans who've jumped ship to a winning team:bricks:

Id have to say the Chargers. They keep yapping it up.........I'd love to see the Patriots dismantle them on national TV.

I don't understand how many picks the Jets and Chargers and don't get the Colts. I pick the Colts, I wanna destroy them and better in AFC championship.
I want revenge since January man, lets kick Mannimg ass!!!!!

"You know, I always say... the next one."

Apologies for the poor paraphrasing.

I live in central Pennsylvania so I would have to say without a doubt the Steelers. I usually have my Steeler fan in-laws over for the game, so it is great to be able to rub it in their faces. I got so sick of hearing the "one for the thumb" crap after SB XL. Also 41-7 against the Eagles to make it a Pennsylvania sweep. :rocker:

I'm with you on the Eagles game. Planning to travel over for that game and 41-7 would make my year, although I'm not sure I could handle the excitement and pleasure.

The Ravens MNF game because i'll be there.

I had a vision in my sleep of us beating the Jest 47-0 in the Meadowlands to start the season. That would be my choice. (Why give them seven points?)

I had those too. I was so looking forward to this season last year. I had a dream Seymour got a minor injury*and he did he had an elbow injury*. Now this sounds hard to belive but I dreamt the AFC game. The refs made a bad call and I turned to my dad and said "Theres the refs blowing the game again." Hmmmmmm.

Almost all of us here in Chargerland want to beat the Patriots 41-7. It's really a great thing for football that we get to meet in the regular season this year.

The only bummer is that we have to wait 4 1/2 months for this game!

Almost all of us here in Chargerland want to beat the Patriots 41-7. It's really a great thing for football that we get to meet in the regular season this year.

Either the Chargers or the Colts in the AFC Championship game. Take your pick!
DW Toys

We're going to crush you, sucka.
:D

The Broncos of course, oh wait, ok the Colts.

This is a fantasy thread so I'll say Colts, seeing people pick the Jets is funny because 41-7 vs them wouldn't really be fantasy, it could legitimately happen. 38-17 last year without the reloaded roster....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft