PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are your guys' thoughts on KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively, however, they have had trouble stopping the run. Against the Patriots, that has historically been a death wish.
The fact that we’ve got an actual, well balanced run game with dual threats to catch from the backfield is enormous. Dion Lewis has been outstanding and he brings something that has been missing for a little while, now.

Hoping for Tennessee to get in and somehow upset Jacksonville/KC. There’s not a team that I am less afraid of than them.
I agree. Unfortunately, that would mean upsets of the Jags in consecutive weeks, and I think that’s a very tall order.

I think the Titans may beat them on Sunday when the Jags are likely resting starters, but the next week during the WC round will probably be a disaster for them.

I agree. Unfortunately, that would mean upsets of the Jags in consecutive weeks, and I think that’s a very tall order.

I think the Titans may beat them on Sunday when the Jags are likely resting starters, but the next week during the WC round will probably be a disaster for them.
Word around this city is that Marrone is playing to win.

Bring em on...

I think KC might be our toughest match up in the AFC, because where they are strong at offensively (speed, deception, stretching the field horizontally) are the best ways to attack our defense IMO.

There is one slim chance the Titans can actually lose and get in: if the Bills and Chargers both lose. Titans would be the 8-8 team to get in.

Frankly that would be quite pathetic, a team losing 4 in a row making the playoffs. But hey you never know.

There is one slim chance the Titans can actually lose and get in: if the Bills and Chargers both lose. Titans would be the 8-8 team to get in.

Frankly that would be quite pathetic, a team losing 4 in a row making the playoffs. But hey you never know.

Plenty of teams have backed into the playoffs. And some have even won it all.

The 2012 Ravens lost 4 of their last 5, then went on to win the Super Bowl somehow (getting angry just thinking about this).

The 2009 Saints lost their last 3 games of the season but went on to win the Super Bowl as well.

But yeah, the Titans are a steaming pile of hot garbage.

My thoughts on KC? They blew their load in early October.

Plenty of teams have backed into the playoffs. And some have even won it all.

The 2012 Ravens lost 4 of their last 5, then went on to win the Super Bowl somehow (getting angry just thinking about this).

The 2009 Saints lost their last 3 games of the season but went on to win the Super Bowl as well.

But yeah, the Titans are a steaming pile of hot garbage.
Those team at least had double digit wins still, heck the Saints were 13-0.

Falling in going 8-8 is a whole different story though.

Kc is light work in the divisional round. Week 1 is a long time ago and Andy Reid in the playoffs speaks for itself. Bring them on.

I think the opposite. I think that would be a very difficult game. NE would rightly be favored, but I think it would be a hard game to win.

Those team at least had double digit wins still, heck the Saints were 13-0.

Falling in going 8-8 is a whole different story though.

That's true. There was one 9-7 team that ended up winning it all but I don't want to talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back