PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are your guys' thoughts on KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have people caught up in regular season results? Look at who has beaten us in the playoffs in the past, Jets, Giants, Ravens and none of them were all that great in the regular season. Chiefs have the potential to give us trouble.
B-b-but the past doesn't matter, Froob. Or at least that's what the popular opinion seems to be lately. LOL

Any playoff game will be tough, especially for a unit that is as banged up as ours. We still have no clue what we'll get from Hogan when he returns, when KVN will suit up again, or when Branch will at this point as well. White suffered an ankle sprain, though we know not the degree. We don't know the severity of Burkhead's knee either. I'm confident in our bunch, but I absolutely know they are beatable.

Last edited:
is van noy coming back this year?

Our coaches will have our troops prepared.

In all past threads about KC in recent years I have always said they were a joke, specially because of Andy Reid who is a bad coach with the reputation of being a good one, including this year for the season opener and obviously I had to eat a big crow.

For this time, I haven't been following them lately, I still think Andy Reid is a bad coach but their offense plays fast and our defense is kinda slow. I think the match up is a bit more complicated this time but I still think we have a superior roster, QB, coach and we have the home field advantage so it's our game to lose.

KC, like any other team in the AFC, will have nothing for the Pats in the postseason. Each week in January will basically feel like a bye week,

They'll be tough to handle on offense with the amount of speed they possess. They'll probably import a carbon copy of their offensive game plan from Week 1 where they stretch the defense horizontally instead of vertically and try to get the Patriots to move either McCourty or Harmon closer to the LoS. Defensively, however, they have had trouble stopping the run. Against the Patriots, that has historically been a death wish.

I have zero fear of Alex Smith and Andy Reid in Foxborough in January. If they (or the Patriots) prove me wrong twice in one season, so be it.

I feel like whoever we get in the Divisional will be a tough game.

I heard a rumor that they taste like chicken.

I feel like whoever we get in the Divisional will be a tough game.
Hoping for Tennessee to get in and somehow upset Jacksonville/KC. There’s not a team that I am less afraid of than them.

To be the best you have to beat the best. Take them as they come.

GO PATS !!!!

KC, like any other team in the AFC, will have nothing for the Pats in the postseason. Each week in January will basically feel like a bye week,

Each team presents various degrees of difficulty. KC's speed is a bad match up for this D. Hopefully the Patriots don't view opponents like you do. Otherwise, there's a high chance of seeing a repeat of the Jets playoff game.

i think without eric berry covering gronk, the game will go completely differently.

Berry is the only guy who has been able to actually cover gronk without mauling him for 60 minutes

I just don't see how we lose to KC if play them again. They embarrassed us at home. You think our guys don't want payback? They will be ready for them this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back