PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What’s on menu tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummus with chia/quinoa/tortilla chips (they just taste like tortilla chips tbh). Cannabis of the "strawberry cough" strain. Maybe I'll mix up some fruit juice and seltzer if I wanna get crazy.

At the game...strip steak, baked potato, shrimp ****tail, chips and dip for snacks. Heinican before the game, soda afterwards

How many seats do you require? Any particular soda sir? Oh, yes, the "gallon" cup. Very good, sir.

Meaning.jpg

barbecue ribs, brisket, chicken, cucumber salad and potato salad and baked barbecue beans. Unfortunately no alcohol this year due to medical reasons

Cheese Quesadillas, fresh fruit, chips, Guinness Nitro IPA, & Canadian Whiskey .

First half will be watching my son bounce all over the room re enacting every play as if I didn't really see it myself. It really livens up the game and the room. So I'll have some chips and dip on a side table to keep them out of the ever dangerous son zone. No alcohol just diet coke or water.

Halftime will be an argument with my wife about his bedtime and it's a school night blah blah blah bs.... After which I'll microwave up some Toquitos and refill the chips and move them to the coffee table. Grab a glass of red wine or possibly a jim beam and coke depending how ridiculous the argument got. "You're stunting his growth".... WTF?

Second half will be my son trying with all his soul to subdue his enthusiasm so that he doesn't alert mrs Mommy Dearest that he is still downstairs watching the game. Chips and other snacks are gone. Basically sipping on a glass of water or wine at that point. Listening to my son whisper, "Dad, did you see that?" hahaha I love it.

First half will be watching my son bounce all over the room re enacting every play as if I didn't really see it myself. It really livens up the game and the room. So I'll have some chips and dip on a side table to keep them out of the ever dangerous son zone. No alcohol just diet coke or water.

Halftime will be an argument with my wife about his bedtime and it's a school night blah blah blah bs.... After which I'll microwave up some Toquitos and refill the chips and move them to the coffee table. Grab a glass of red wine or possibly a jim beam and coke depending how ridiculous the argument got. "You're stunting his growth".... WTF?

Second half will be my son trying with all his soul to subdue his enthusiasm so that he doesn't alert mrs Mommy Dearest that he is still downstairs watching the game. Chips and other snacks are gone. Basically sipping on a glass of water or wine at that point. Listening to my son whisper, "Dad, did you see that?" hahaha I love it.

Great post! I still remember the only time my mother ever swore at her two sons (she always screamed/swore at my father but never us.). Game 1 of the 1995 ALDS, Red Sox vs Indians. First a 40 minute rain delay and then 11th inning walk off home run by (an Indian after being a long time Red Sox favorite) Tony Pena. At around midnight, my mother stormed out of her bedroom and shouted "Go to bed, f-ckers!" at the top of her lungs. In fact, I've never heard her use the f-word again either.

Your son will be forever grateful. Especially since he will tell his kids about getting to stay up late to "watch" Tom Brady. (In the future, I guess you will experience sports in 8 dimensions.)

Last edited:
Nachos here with plenty of cheese, sliced black olives, salsa and sour cream......with a coke to wash it down...

Boring but I should be able to remember what happened in the morning and wake up without a hangover :)

Painting the field for our high school game is on my menu. Thank god for TiVo and the power button on my phone.

Castle Island Festbier and TBD
Smoked/Grilled Pork Belly subs
and various smoked meats and cheeses

I remember those days. My son is now 29 and gets to pick his own bedtime (usually....... depends on his girlfriend's mood)/

When my son was in 2nd or 3rd grade, he used to watch the games with me. I'd have pepperocini and some non-alcoholic beer, along with jalapeno poppers, and some various cold cuts and cheeses. I'd always pour him a few inches of my non-alcoholic beer, and let him eat with me, mostly to expose him to some mild heat foods. He loved it.

So imagine my surprise when this one day, he comes home and I ask him about his day at school, and he responds "Teacher asked us all what we most like to do, and I said "I like to watch football with my dad cause he lets me eat spicey food and drink beer". Long silence on my part, as I await any second the child protection folks busting down my door.

So I noted the time, and made a quick phone call to the school, and thankfully his teacher was still there. I explained it was non-alcoholic beer and Italian peppers, poppers, etc. She said she thought his response was actually hilarious, and told me not to worry. What my son said was nothing compared to what some of the other kids had told her. REALLY????????????????????

I can fully understand now why teachers drink.

Great post! I still remember the only time my mother ever swore at her two sons (she always screamed/swore at my father but never us.). Game 1 of the 1995 ALDS, Red Sox vs Indians. First a 40 minute rain delay and then 11th inning walk off home run by (an Indian after being a long time Red Sox favorite) Tony Pena. At around midnight, my mother stormed out of her bedroom and shouted "Go bed, f-ckers!" at the top of her lungs. In fact, I've never heard her use the f-word again either.

Your son will be forever grateful. Especially since he will tell his kids about getting to stay up late to "watch" Tom Brady. (In the future, I guess you will experience sports in 8 dimensions.)

Too funny. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back