PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What’s on menu tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go to Treehouse because their beer is just godly, just so far away and the WAIT. But every once in a while swing by Trillium cause they're my go to backup in MA.

Curiosity 39
Curiosity 40
That's What She Said (not a milk stout fan)
Fort Point Ale
Heavy Mettle
DDH Sleeper Street

Yes I'm a beer snob.

Yep, I've developed my beer snobbery over the last couple of years. These are great times for beer aficionados

I've been undecided about the menu. Possibly grilled Italian sausage with peppers and onions, or some barbecued ribs, or maybe grilled scallops if I stop at the fishmonger on the way home.

Beer is uncertain until I pour it, don't remember which batch of homebrew is in those unlabeled bottles. Makes for a bit of an adventure :)
Change of plan. Went to pick up the scallops but a bacon-wrapped tenderloin in the butcher's stall next door to the fishmonger caught my eye. Scallops grill tomorrow, I'd had the tenderloin before and it was just as good this time. Sides were roasted red peppers and Vidalia onions from the grill, sautéed baby Bella mushrooms and a broccoli spear. Accompanied by a couple of pours of Sweet Baby Jesus a rich chocolate peanut butter porter from Maryland brewery Duclaw.

About 70,000 humble pies, thankfully we've got all these towels to keep our faces clean.

Our Defense, OP.

I usually go to Treehouse because their beer is just godly, just so far away and the WAIT. But every once in a while swing by Trillium cause they're my go to backup in MA.

Curiosity 39
Curiosity 40
That's What She Said (not a milk stout fan)
Fort Point Ale
Heavy Mettle
DDH Sleeper Street

Yes I'm a beer snob.

Yesterday at Treehouse the line was short (1o-15 minutes) and they had the largest allocation I have ever seen (20 pp). They have ramped up production to about 3x what Monson was and streamlined the retail op somewhat after a couple of months in Charlton.

kudos for most tasteful thursday thread

Yesterday at Treehouse the line was short (1o-15 minutes) and they had the largest allocation I have ever seen (20 pp). They have ramped up production to about 3x what Monson was and streamlined the retail op somewhat after a couple of months in Charlton.

Agreed on everything but I went on the Curiosity 39 release (50 minute wait) and Curiosity 40 release (35 minute wait). It's just very difficult for me to get there in under 1.5 hours and adding the line on top of it sucks.

With that said they have the best beer I've ever had and I've had all the big breweries in NE like Hills Farmstead, Alchemist, Bissell Brothers, Foundation, Allagash etc..

I have to say their last 2 day 20 cans pp was a nice surprise. Hopefully the lines remain short through the fall and with "whale" releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back