PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welker

If he was doing the right thing to preserve time, why didn't he try to make his way to the sidelines rather than running towards three defenders and giving himself up? The clock doesn't stop when you surrender yourself in the middle of the field.

It doesn't stop, it just saves you time. Why waste 3 second trying to run through 3 guys?

He caught the ball in the middle of the field and ran straight ahead. Sideline would have taken longer.

But look, I wouldn't want to see Edelman try to go through 3 guys either. I like when he goes down to avoid beig hit....that's also the right thing to do.

I think that's more so because of his gigantic helmet.
wes-welker-helmet.jpg
I noticed the same thing. Hes got foam peanuts, egg crate and bubble wrap in there. Sad, actually.

Reminded me of this.
spaceballs.JPG

Nope, put the beast out to pasture...:)
TBH, I wouldn't mind returning the favor and seeing if we can't poach a Thomas off Denver...

The Broncos will give him a nice severance pay in special Welker commemorative stamps...

images

Welker thinking of calling it a career ...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/denver-broncos-wes-welker-possible-retirement-021015

The 33-year-old wide receiver, who is slated to become a free agent next month, is considering retirement after several years of head injuries and declining production, sources have told FOX Sports.

One of the sources said no final decision has been made, though Welker has told concerned friends, family members and associates he's at least giving serious thought to walking away.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back