PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Some wanted it. Some thought it be the toughest match up we could draw.

Doesn't much matter now as they are the team we have to beat. What are your thoughts?

Well, kinda happy about it as Flacco doesn't play well in Foxboro.

Who covers Steve Smith? Arrington? He's too much of a burner for Browner or can he try to jam him with bracket coverage safety on top

Also the Oline needs to be on point

Well, kinda happy about it as Flacco doesn't play well in Foxboro.

Says who? He played well in 2012. Heck he played well in 2011. The Ravens have confidence, which is dangerous. The Pats need to play mistake free ball and play tough. You have to imagine that these guys will get up for the Ravens.

I wasn't aware the game was over yet, even though that looks like the probable result.

I like it...bc it never seemed to work out in prior years I tried not to say who I would like to face

But I'm looking forward to owning Baltimore next week, a game like 40-20 is what I predict

Who covers Steve Smith? Arrington? He's too much of a burner for Browner or can he try to jam him with bracket coverage safety on top
I think browner with safety over the top . Get physical with him at line

Revis takes away Torrey

Collins can take away Owen Daniel if need be

Wishful thinking then. I am sure the boys will do fine.

2013...ravens come in here w 4 game win streak w playoff on the line. We smash them in the mouth...

This to me is going to be an interesting game to talk about particularly when it comes to our D vs their O.

Our O vs their D is very easy. If the Pats OL blocks then the Pats O will make things happen.

On D is a lot more to look at.

Forsett, Smith, Smith Sr, Daniels are the things you need to be concerned about and honestly it is not a great match up for the Pats.

I see Revis on Smith Sr.
Our DL will mostly stop Forsett I think.

Daniels and Torrey Smith are bigger problems.

I don't think Arrington/Browner are guys you want on him. Maybe Butler with help be the best.
Browner/Collins/Chung rotate on the 6'3 245 lb TE.

Flacco looks good right now. I think they really need to try to get after him.

Last edited:
They will be calling for Haley's head again after this.

Also the Oline needs to be on point

Browner won't see smith. Maybe the other Smith. Revis with a mix of Arrington. It will change in game

Side note: I believe Andrew Luck is now better than Peyton Manning. I look forward to see how Peyton proves me right.

C'mon Pats. If you guys are championship material... you're gonna have to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back