PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wentz Got Upset With Judon for apparently messing With "a Man's ability to reproduce"

We used to play a game where we took one of those yellow wiffle ball bats and wrapped it in tape and played ball with a tennis ball. I was catcher one game and I misjudged a pitch and it nailed me square, one of the worst pains for a guy, right up there with kidney stones but only last 5 minutes.
A guy playing softball got hit be a line drive when he was pitching and the ambulance had to come to the field to pick him up and take him the ER, they ended removing one of his nuts.

Wentz gets testy about his testicles.

The only time I can recall really get whacked badly down there was sometime around age 6-7, I think. I was playing soccer and a kid winded up from behind and drilled me cleanly in the groin. I dropped immediately and was down in pain for awhile. Don't think it caused any long-term damage ... I hope!

My dad got an innocent two-handed punch (preceded by a run-up) from my toddler sister 15'ish years ago. He waited for awhile but eventually had to get seen by a doctor and ended up needing surgery. Not privy to the specifics and would like to keep it that way ... shivering just recalling that story.

Why does it have to hurt so bad down there? When I was 15, I got kicked in the nuts by a girl that I didn’t get along with. In front of our friends, she K’O’d me with a swift kick that put me in excruciating pain for at least 5 minutes.
Similar story, but happened in elementary school so much younger at the time. Taught me a valuable life lesson at a young age, learned it wasn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice". Still learning to this day...

That's just another way of Wentz saying he got "sacked". Let's be honest, his claim is nuts.
Ballsy move by Judon, though...

Good to know that Wentz's balls finally dropped.

Similar story, but happened in elementary school so much younger at the time. Taught me a valuable life lesson at a young age, learned it wasn't all "sugar and spice and everything nice". Still learning to this day...

Ballsy move by Judon, though...
We were all walking around on a Friday night, so I caught off guard with it being so dark outside. I was on the ground for a long time and the pain was so bad I got sick to my stomach. It was a hard kick. None of our friends saw the kick, so they thought I was messing around on the ground when they saw me screaming in pain. I could tell the girl regretted it as she saw the anger in my eyes not knowing how I would react.

We were all walking around on a Friday night, so I caught off guard with it being so dark outside. I was on the ground for a long time and the pain was so bad I got sick to my stomach. It was a hard kick. None of our friends saw the kick, so they thought I was messing around on the ground when they saw me screaming in pain. I could tell the girl regretted it as she saw the anger in my eyes not knowing how I would react.
You're leaving a lot of holes to fill in with this story.

Judon just found a hole and penetrated it - he chases down balls and those who got em, even if they try to pump him so me misses the sack. He'll bee-line no matter how long or hard he needs to go and be. He doesn't quit. Even it's a steamy day, he won't quit just because you're dripping. He'll hop on top, he'll go from the bottom, as he loves sacks and is always happy when the ball pops out, that's just a cherry on top.

Why does it have to hurt so bad down there? When I was 15, I got kicked in the nuts by a girl that I didn’t get along with. In front of our friends, she K’O’d me with a swift kick that put me in excruciating pain for at least 5 minutes. She actually had the nerve to ask me to the Winter Formal a few weeks later which I declined.

Even just reading this makes me wince and hurt a bit.

wait...some clown that HAS NO NUTS is complaining about what? puberty cama and wentz without those little peas dropping down...

Egg GIF

Judon should have done that to Philips Rivers. We don't need any more Rivers kids.

Wentz gets testy about his testicles.
The guy got locked in a gas station bathroom on his way to Philly...... Who even admits that???????

Last edited:
Shut up Wentz, and be glad you weren't England cricket captain Joe Root the other day..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 8
When I was a kid playing 3rd base in playground baseball, I whiffed on fielding a scorching one-hop line drive. It took a bad bounce and caught me flush in the jewels. Not just the pain... actual BRUISING.

I opted for playing the outfield after that. It is the hot corner for a reason...

Shut up Wentz, and be glad you weren't England cricket captain Joe Root the other day..........
Root got hit in the box twice. And probably his head was still spinning from the second hit as he soon got out after. After the first hit they took him for a scan. I wonder what the scan showed? A bruised penis?

And after all that he thinks England did quite well and are not that far behind Australia............ argh!

You're leaving a lot of holes to fill in with this story.
I definitely wasn't an innocent victim in this. There was a lead up to this moment as her and I were always bickering when we were together with our group of friends. And this wasn't like it was a "get a room" type of flirty bickering. I was really annoyed with this person and didn't like her. I blame myself for not just ignoring it, but I had to let her know she was annoying so she kicked me in the nuts. It turned out she liked me so it obviously hurt her feelings that I told her she was a nuisance. That's the PG version of what I probably really said 24 years ago.

Ten years old or so. Riding my bike. Tried to pull a wheelie over the curb. Didn't work. My little guy and his cohorts violently met the gooseneck of the bike leading to some bleeding. Tears in my eyes for quite a bit of the rest of the day. Don't remember telling my Mother, or anyone else.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back