Welker Takes a Turn at Coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
On a serious note I hope he gets into coaching ... nobody wants to see him take any more shots to the head.
So good luck to him and stay out of a uniform I wish him well.

Wes Welker is helping the Patriots' AFC rivals this offseason
Wes Welker said in May he hasn’t decided whether he intends to play more football in the upcoming season. Even if he did want to play, there may not be a lot of interest in the 35-year-old. But he’s found another way to make an impact on NFL teams.

The former Patriots and Broncos slot receiver attended minicamp with the Ravens and Dolphins this offseason to help coach and advise receivers.

In terms of helping out the enemy, that's nothing compared to this:

welker.gif

Remember he left us to go sign with the forehead/donkeys.

So hes been sleeping with the enemy.

who gives a f*ck......dude sucks

That's fine, it's a business and the Patriots aren't going to give him a job.

I get the bashing but its been done so many times already....
Time to let go ... that doesn't happen too often here ... Welker and recently Mr. Kraft.

Smart move by the Ravens and Dolphins, trying to extract whatever they can from Welker's brain before he forgets what sport he used to play.

(Said with love and concern!)

Title needs fixing.

Happy for him finding employment. Dolphins I can see, but f### Harbaby and the Ravens. Just joking (sort of), but for me this is a non-story. Wes has been a non-story for me for a few years now.

I was hopeful fans would wish him well ... so far ... not.
It's not like he got the good end of it:

The guy has had to watch both of his last two teams win Super Bowls right after each team parted ways with him. Plus he's 0-3 in Super Bowls.

Whenever he played us in a Donks uniform he would screw up and make mistakes that cost his team.

Worst of all the guy has had a horrible amount of brain injuries.

This guy sold off a great role here in New England to go to Denver, where his career would derail. He watched us only get better without him. I'd say the guy has suffered enough to have learned his lesson. No reason to really hate him anymore.

Wes gave his all while a Patriot......he was the mold for Jules.....

It's not like he got the good end of it:

The guy has had to watch both of his last two teams win Super Bowls right after each team parted ways with him. Plus he's 0-3 in Super Bowls.

Whenever he played us in a Donks uniform he would screw up and make mistakes that cost his team.

Worst of all the guy has had a horrible amount of brain injuries.

This guy sold off a great role here in New England to go to Denver, where his career would derail. He watched us only get better without him. I'd say the guy has suffered enough to have learned his lesson. No reason to really hate him anymore.
I dunno. His wife is a former model. Brady got Gisele, Wes got a former Miss Hooters International. I figure they each got what they wanted, which says a lot about character for each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call