PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the Pats JoeJuan Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a feeling I have, but if you asked me to guess one player drafted by the Patriots in the past 5 years who will one day end up in Canton, my guess would be JoeJuan Williams.

Do you see BB mold him into a Richard Sherman or more of a Kam Chancelor for our defensive backfield post-Chung/DMac ?

Trey Flowers says hello. I know you said secondary. But, Dowling is really the only high pick who was hurt and couldn't make it back. Other busts were healthy .

What position did Trey Flowers play again? Yea...

Q: What did Terry Wheatley, Glas-IR Dowling, Tavon F Wilson, Glitch Richards, Cyrus the Virus & the little Duke (but Not of Dorchester) all say to JoSlo Willies?

A: "Welcome to the Club."

Better than expected tbh

Better than expected tbh

Why? He was the best corner in the SEC last year by a wide margin. I thought he'd be in play with our first round pick. He had excellent games against a number of well rated receivers in the draft, and showed versatility covering a variety of routes, in addition to strong tackling.

Why? He was the best corner in the SEC last year by a wide margin. I thought he'd be in play with our first round pick. He had excellent games against a number of well rated receivers in the draft, and showed versatility covering a variety of routes, in addition to strong tackling.
because I had some doubts based on early reports. But his last couple weeks were STRONG

Welp he swallowed up Duke. You made the roster, JoeJuan!

Welp he swallowed up Duke. You made the roster, JoeJuan!
He is a rookie second round pick. Short of kicking Bill in the balls he was making the roster.

I was skeptical solely because he was a DB drafted in the second round. He appears to be the real deal though! Big, strong, fast, healthy.

He is a rookie second round pick. Short of kicking Bill in the balls he was making the roster.
My tongue is about to pierce through my cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back