Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I have lost count how many times I have checked back later to see if the forum was up. Totally worthy the wait, it looks fantastic. Great job.

• Thanks!
Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I have lost count how many times I have checked back later to see if the forum was up. Totally worthy the wait, it looks fantastic. Great job.
We're getting there. Dying to get the reactions active - hoping people dig those :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Looks nice - is there any way to get rid of that big news box at the top?
However, I haven't finished up some of the stuff for the donating users so I'll see what I can come up with to maybe modify how it renders. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The reaction import finished so I ran a quick back up, which locked things up for about 3-4 minutes. That's what the temporary glitch was, for anyone wondering.

Reactions are now up and running. :)

Taco

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
The new UI is amazing! Thanks Ian for all the work you do.

• Thanks!

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The Reaction icons look great! Will we see a return of the Disagree, Surprised & Useful/Interesting icons too?
I'm not sure...I tried to condense them down because if you notice on mobile, the window stretches to the edge and if I add another, they would wrap and it would be tougher to use them.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
I apologize for the extended outage. Some of the features of the previous forum were run on a 3rd-party add-on that had 3-million+ rows in it and it required a second import tool that literally ran all day yesterday and through last night. One of which was for the reactions (Likes/Dislikes/Winner/Genius, etc). That one is actually still running so as a result, reactions are currently disabled until hopefully later this morning. Should be done in the next hour or two.

In the meantime, there are still some things I'm working out but it's good to have everyone back and I appreciate your patience and continued support :)
Thanks Ian so much for all you do to keep this site so awesome!

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
It's just great having everyone here and it's honestly a lot of fun. The older I've gotten, the more I've appreciated it all and I'm just glad we've been able to keep it going. I realized a couple of months ago that I registered patsfans.com back in June of 2000. It's officially been 20-years...crazy :)
Huh, so it wasn't Belichick OR Brady that made the dynasty happen, it was the registration of patsfans.com ;)

oceansizer

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Thanks for your effort Ian. Still trying to improve this site, it is nice. Keep going.

• Thanks!

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Thank you for all the work, Ian. Going to take a little time to explore and get used to it, but it looks great. Patriots greatness deserves PatsFans greatness. Particularly like that my pet peeve has been resolved and I'll be able to easily tell what page of a thread I'm on.

• Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.