PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

As said, 8-8 at best, and Tom will be home watching Cam Newton and the Patriots compete for a Super Bowl this winter. Hey, at least you’ll be warm, Tom!

Hope it was worth it!

Gonk looks awful so far.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Brady looks awful so far...

He looks ok. Not great but it’s a new team and no preseason.

He’s finding out the division competition is a step way up in weight class for sure....

12 for 26 yards. Yup just your typical Ronald jones stat line thus far in his career. Brady is going to need better than that.

Considering the “vastly superior offensive talent” in Tampa, Brady doesn’t look much different from last year to me
It's not even 2 quarters into the season, after an extremely shortened off-season on a brand new team, you ******s.

Considering the “vastly superior offensive talent” in Tampa, Brady doesn’t look much different from last year to me

To be fair, their OLine looks like ****. We’ll see in the second half. I’ve always been down on Arians. He’s the most overrated coach in the NFL. I have no idea why they traded for Gronk considering the fact that Arians’ offense is known to be awful for tight ends.

And thats what I tried telling people. He will have plenty of "Holy hell look at Brady moments" because he is still Tom Brady. But at 43 he cannot possibly be what a lot of people think he will be.

Have to say Brady does have a very LOADED offense and should be able to move ball fairly well but he and they have been struggling. Gronk had one throw to him and It looked like he was running in mud....wow

take the first 4 games out of this season and then lets see... all this is is preseason. its hard to see brady in another uniform and root for or against him but cant bet against him.

Not looking good for Bucs. but that was a bad call. #23 didn't touch that guy.
Kamara is a beast love that kid.
It was a good call, but it was on #33 who grabbed the receiver's jersey.

Wow Tampa off sides....how poorly coached....Arians blows

Wow, that GB-MIN score 43-34

I use Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Lightroom), and I thought that was a great ad, but is there really a mass audience justifying an NFL ad buy for that?

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back