PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week One NFL Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Bills don't run the ball 30+ times Rex should fire the OC on the sideline.

Not sure who to root for with Bills and Colts. On one hand, the Colts can help us in our division with a win. On the other hand, F*** the whiny A** Colts.

howie long, jimmy johnson, bradshaw all agreeing that deflate gate was BS.
I loved that. Was very refreshing from all the BSPN and NBC **** that we've been fed lately. I don't even want to see that horse man on CBS today.

Not sure who to root for with Bills and Colts. On one hand, the Colts can help us in our division with a win. On the other hand, F*** the whiny A** Colts.
Game could very well have playoff seeding implications.

It'll be interesting to see what the football god does against that D and Rex.

I just checked my guide. All I get is Miami/Washington at 1 and Broncos/Ravens next. Looks like NFL.com for me for the interesting games.

Hoping the Browns can beat the Jets...not sure who to route for in the Bills Colts game, both teams I can't stand!!!

This season the games are only remotely interesting to me because of my fantasy league, otherwise I wouldn't care except for when the Pat's play.

I want the Bills and Colts to both lose if that is possible! :p I am hoping the Browns beat the Jokes, and we need a gift from god for the Foreskins to beat the gaysharks!

PSI:Boston on Fox NFL Sunday was funny. I liked it.:)

Hoping the Browns can beat the Jets...not sure who to route for in the Bills Colts game, both teams I can't stand!!!
Just be happy one of the two will be guaranteed to start 0-1 :)

Hoping the Redskins can beat the Dolphins as well!!!!

What games are they showing at 1:00 in NE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back