PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9: Other NFL games

I live in Pittsburgh, wife is a Steelers fan. All their wins follow a pretty similar script. Go up a couple scores, let up completely and let the other team back into it. Then Boswell or TJ Watt bails them out. They could make the playoffs and maybe win a game since their defense is pretty good, but their offense is very limited. If the Bears don’t take 75 penalties the Steelers don’t win this one

Whoever was asking about why Nagy sucks, that was a normal game for the Bears. So many self-inflicted mistakes.

You should actually start the thread on that because you tracked that down (if not, I will). Raises all sorts of questions with a ref having animus towards a player like that.

You should actually start the thread on that because you tracked that down (if not, I will). Raises all sorts of questions with a ref having animus towards a player like that.

Please do.

Does it count if you share that animus with the ref?

Asking for a friend...

My sense was he threw the flag for what Marsh did BEFORE being bumped by him. After the sack (really just a cleanup tackle, BTW), Marsh took several steps toward the Steelers bench with a "How do you like me now?" stare, then walked backward before turning around and brushing the ref. Yes, it probably should've been overlooked and was a cheap call, but Marsh was being stupid and his intention was clear.

Whoever was asking about why Nagy sucks, that was a normal game for the Bears. So many self-inflicted mistakes.
And calling a timeout with 25 seconds left to freeze the kicker leaving your own offense who looked like they might have figured things out… wait for it… NO timeouts to get it back. :D Which as it turns out they needed.

So hard to judge Fields when his team is poorly coached. Mac would be a mess in Chicago if he went there.

Looks like I missed some serious drama when I went to bed.

The worst one, was for some reason scoring with 2 minutes left. How about you take some time off the clock. Most teams can get in fg range with 2 minutes left and timeouts like the steelers had. Dont get why teams do that.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back