PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 Monday Night Bills @ Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, is this actually happening? A MNF game that I'm actually intrigued by and interested in? Hell hath frozen over.

Bet you people see this game and predict a blowout Sunday night. It'll be a grinder next weekend regardless of what happens here.

My god, is this actually happening? A MNF game that I'm actually intrigued by and interested in? Hell hath frozen over.

Goodell.....blind squirrel.....acorn.....

As incompetent a HC Ryan is, he is still a defensive genius. Look for BB to steal a few cues from him tonight, a defensive scheme or two.

Standard Time change + Atlantic Time zone + aging body = not many quarters before lights out...

Bills too injured. Who will catch passes?

Seahawks 24
Bills 10

(7 points defensive scores and 1 easy TD set up by the D.

NFL wraps itself in the flag again to try and counter low ratings. 8:28

Gotta respect Pete and Co, they don't whine about cheating and rules aren't fair (Rex too for that matter). Sherman is a good dude too

sb49-richard-sherman-tom-brady-handshake-at.jpg

Sherman is a smart guy. He may want to step away from the game before it is too late.

Gotta respect Pete and Co, they don't whine about cheating and rules aren't fair (Rex too for that matter). Sherman is a good dude too

sb49-richard-sherman-tom-brady-handshake-at.jpg

The same cannot be said about their fanbase. They are a bunch of salty b****** and cannot get over SB49.

The same cannot be said about their fanbase. They are a bunch of salty b****** and cannot get over SB49.
Don't really know any Hawks fans but, that's unfortunate they are salty *****es.

Sexy Rexy too happy, time for the Seahawks to hold them to 3.

Main thing is how Wilson looks. Big block.

I hope Seattle wins. I don't want them too desperate coming to play us.

I kinda want to see the upset happen because Bills aren't really in play for the division anyways.

KILL GOODELL!!!...oh wait...this isn't the "Death To The Rat Ba$tard Scumbag" channel?

nevermind...

LOL I had a feeling

Eh I can't say I'm surprised.

KILL GOODELL!!!...oh wait...this isn't the "Death To The Rat Ba$tard Scumbag" channel?

nevermind...

Joker, how come no hate for the corrupt 32?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes