PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 Monday Night Bills @ Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Let's discuss!!!

We kind of get a break in playing Seattle next week, they are coming off a short week and have to travel across country and we are coming off a bye...I'm not going to complain though .

Seahawks 17
Bils 10

Outta be a grind it out win for the Cheathawks. Bills are undisclosed, Seahawks know how to win.

Here are the inactives for the Seahawks for tonight’s game against the Bills.

CB DeAndre Elliott
SS Kam Chancellor
RB Thomas Rawls
G Rees Odhiambo
DE Michael Bennett
OT Bradley Sowell
TE Luke Wilson

Bennett is out tonight. Is he expected to b out next week too?

I rather root for the poodle than fat rexy!

Here is the list of Bills inactives for tonight’s game against the Seahawks on Monday Night Football.

DT Marcell Dareus
DT Corbin Bryant
WR Brandon Tate
OL Patrick Lewis
TE Gerald Christian
QB Cardale Jones
OT Seantrel Henderson

Go Hawks..gotta wrap up the division first and then go from there.

Let's discuss!!!

We kind of get a break in playing Seattle next week, they are coming off a short week and have to travel across country and we are coming off a bye...I'm not going to complain though .

Seahawks 17
Bils 10
I will never feel sorry for the Seahawks because of the challenges posed by their schedule. They are the only team in the league that intentionally designed its new stadium to amplify crowd noise and make visiting team communications nearly impossible.

I feel that the Bills are going to upset the Hawks Tonight. Bills by 3.

Rex is hilarious, why do you hate him?

Hilariously bad. I gotta admit he does a good job of being a blow hard in his press conferences

I feel that the Bills are going to upset the Hawks Tonight. Bills by 3.

I am rooting for the Hawks.. but I got this feeling that Buffalo is going to pull it off. Just a weird hunch though.

Buffalo 23
Seattle 16

I really dislike the Hawks fanbase for their bitterness towards us because of SB49. F*** them, I hope they lose every single game they play.

I think Tyrod Taylor is underrated but, not to the level Gruden likes him lol...

Well boys, it only took 9 weeks. but we finally have a MNF game worth watching. o_O

And that's only because of the comedy that is sexy rexy and to scout the Seahawks. I don't think this game would interest anyone else except to see shots of sexy rexy in agony. I never get enough of those shots of that big baffoon.:D

I will never feel sorry for the Seahawks because of the challenges posed by their schedule. They are the only team in the league that intentionally designed its new stadium to amplify crowd noise and make visiting team communications nearly impossible.

True, but it isn't as bad as the unfair advantage Denver has.

Crowd noise won't keep Gronk on the sidelines getting hydrated, or getting cramps massaged out.

The Pats geographic advantage, like many other teams, is cold weather.

Ryan Clark, due to cycle cell anemia, couldn't even play in Denver due to the risk of death.

I know this thread is actually about the Seahawks-Bills game, but still, **** the Broncos anyway.

True, but it isn't as bad as the unfair advantage Denver has.

Crowd noise won't keep Gronk on the sidelines getting hydrated, or getting cramps massaged out.

The Pats geographic advantage, like many other teams, is cold weather.

Ryan Clark, due to cycle cell anemia, couldn't even play in Denver due to the risk of death.

I know this thread is actually about the Seahawks-Bills game, but still, **** the Broncos anyway.
Yeah I kinda feel like they should have built the stadium just outside Denver. Kinda unfair...

Seattle to win tonight, before getting annihilated next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes