PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 Monday Night Bills @ Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I felt bad for Rexy after this one. Atrocious reffing. Seattle leaving early on every play. Richard Sherman pulling his usual BS. TB & the boys better be ready. Let's see how good they are without the hometown calls.

The Refs better have an eye on Sherman all game next week after the hit on the kicker and this at the end of the game

This was exactly the outcome I hoped for. The divisional rival loses and SEA had to work as hard as they possibly could 6 days before coming to Gillette.

Also, anyone notice the continuing trend of the refs giving games to the Seahawks?
They continue to be the Ravens of the west.

I have to say that I am much less worried about playing Seattle. If the Bills can shut down Seattle' run game like that, then New England ought to be able to do the same. In addition, the patriots have much better corners than Buffalo.

Should be a great game.

If the Bills can shut down Seattle' run game like that, then New England ought to be able to do the same.
Seattle's run game is not what it used to be. Before tonight they were 29th in yards per rush.

I have to say that I am much less worried about playing Seattle. If the Bills can shut down Seattle' run game like that, then New England ought to be able to do the same. In addition, the patriots have much better corners than Buffalo.

Should be a great game.
Everybody has shut down Seattle's run game.

Sherman absolutely decked his guy, in the endzone while Taylor was still in the pocket. A ref was right there, how is that not illegal contact?????????

QB was outside of the pocket so illegal contact doesn't apply. Although I've seen DB's hit receivers while the QB is outside of pocket and get unnecessary roughness penalties(which is complete BS). It was fair game and I'm glad they didn't give Sherman a 15 yarder.

This game reminded me why i friggen hate seattle. Arrogant.. Who me types. I know this might not be popular but by the end of the game i was actually rooting for the bills. They got screwed and the seahawks are insufferable braggerts. I know the bills are insufferable too but they try as hard as they can and the seahawks they are just plain assholes. We will settle the score next week.

Buffalos #2 corner was just benched vs Seattle, and Gilmore's play been up and down all year, with mostly downs.

Buffalo Bills 4-5, music, sweet music.

Next up Bengals, Jaguars, Raiders, Steelers, Browns, Dolphins, Jets..

Good bye Rex you will be forever known as former NFL Head Coach...

This game reminded me why i friggen hate seattle. Arrogant.. Who me types. I know this might not be popular but by the end of the game i was actually rooting for the bills. They got screwed and the seahawks are insufferable braggerts. I know the bills are insufferable too but they try as hard as they can and the seahawks they are just plain assholes. We will settle the score next week.
I agree. Thank God they beat their asses in SB49

Everybody has shut down Seattle's run game.
With that said NE will allow 100 yds on the ground as they will play 7 or 8 in the secondary for 90% of the game next week

What is the call? A moving pick? (with an added push) It's not exactly holding... Is it interference??
It's illegal contact. How can you not see that?

That was really a good game but as the games start 11:30pm now where I live I went to bed in half time, not losing any sleep over NFL anymore. Sunday I did some other (productive) things instead of watching football all day.

I think it's because at that point Taylor was outside the pocket so it's not illegal contact.

I think you are right, I hadn't even considered that......OK, good no call then. QB outside of pocket does indeed free defenders up.

Buffalo Bills 4-5, music, sweet music.

Next up Bengals, Jaguars, Raiders, Steelers, Browns, Dolphins, Jets..

Good bye Rex you will be forever known as former NFL Head Coach...

Nooooooo! Please, we have to help start a petition to make sure they keep Rex!

I think it's because at that point Taylor was outside the pocket so it's not illegal contact.

So if the QB is outside the pocket you can do whatever you want to a receiver? How was I not aware of this? Why are the Pats not exploiting that rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft